[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This gorgeous 18 year old girl straight out of highschool very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

This gorgeous 18 year old girl straight out of highschool very clearly wants to fuck me. She is giving me every sign that you might read in a textbook titled "How to tell if a girl wants you to fuck her brains out".

However, I'm 25 and I have no sexual experience. She clearly doesn't know it and probably expects the opposite. I'm faltering from making a move on her... not doing it. I need this so bad. Guys. I'm so anxious and afraid of my lack of experience that it's stopping me from fixing it. Please help. For fucks sake. I'm almost 26. I have one week. This is the best chance I've ever had by far.

Any advice please.
>>
I went out with her once for lunch but I never called it a date. She was doing so many subtle things to get me to call it so the next day but I didn't reciprocate and knew exactly what she was doing.

I've cancelled on her the next time we were supposed to get together. I know it made her feel bad. She still instantly responds to all of my messages and assures it's endless.

I think she really wants me to be her boyfriend. But I'm shying away. Help. I need this so bad and she obviously wants it bad too.
>>
>>18161421
Don't let her know you're a virgin.
>>
Ugh if you got to go on an imageboard to ask then give up. She doesn't deserve a loser like that fucking her brains out, unless she's really a loser herself.
>>
>>18161433

For sure. She told me she a was a virgin (which I suspect to be untrue) after I made a joke about liking girls. I'm so sure she's into me and wants to fuck. It's so obvious.

>>18161437

Listen, I'm good socially. I know how to make people laugh and smile. I know how to make people feel good with my words and my actions. I just have no sexual experience and therefor no ability to create sexual tensions and when it is there, I never act on it because of my own insecurity surrounding my lack of experience.

I'm not hopeless. No one knows I'm void of any sexual experience. I've never admitted it to anyone. I know it leaves people confused a lot. I can fix this problem, I just need to fucking take a leap of faith or I need someone who really care about me to help me through it. I don't know.
>>
>>18161421
Ask her out ffs .. dine her, wine her and 69 her .. not that hard
>>
If she wants you, go for it. Be funny,fun and romantic. In bed start out slow and go with the flow. Before you meet her you might want to take care of things before you go so you don't finish too quickly. When in doubt start out on top then move her to on top, works best for girls anyway, she's in control and will finish happy.
>>
Creepy
>>
>>18161421
maybe she does know
>>
File: cvhunt.jpg (38KB, 323x500px) Image search: [Google]
cvhunt.jpg
38KB, 323x500px
Just keep doing what you've been doing for the duration that you've known her. She probably likes you for that, and if you start taking advice from /adv/, you're going to change dramatically, and she'll definitely notice that.

If nothing happens between you two, then it wasn't meant to happen.
>>
Fucking strike while the iron is hot otherwise she will get bored or lose interest.
You have a good opportunity, the only way to get good at sex is by having sex, let her find out that you were a virgin during sex.

It is pussying out, waiting too long and passing up such opportunities is why you and I are virgins OP.
I had a girl tell me straight out she wanted to have sex with me and I pussied out.

Be yourself but maybe be more assertive and ask her out for food and shit.
>>
>>18161421
Just think about the outcomes of either option. If you act and fail miserably, which will likely happen, will that be worse than not acting and nothing happening? The next time you want to shy away just imagine losing that opportunity and never getting a similar one again, and make that fear overcome your anxiety
>>
You could either be honest about it and risk to lose her interest

OR!

What would I do is lie about it in typical masculine way, pretend you already had experiences. Then try to stay cool even if you fuck up and then tell her the truth afterwards. If you play your cards well you could come out as cute.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.