[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>engaged to a 8/10 woman who owns her own ballet/dance recital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1475339310246.jpg (127KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1475339310246.jpg
127KB, 800x595px
>engaged to a 8/10 woman who owns her own ballet/dance recital school
>she's only 21 and her parents paid for her to start her own busniess
>her parents own one of the most popular plumbing company in the area
>they're all college educated
>be me supervisor at a construction company
>25 years old
>only have GED
>be 4/10 at best former fatty with saggy skin
>dead beat father and drug addict mother

I constantly feel like this is some big prank and the ruse will be over on our wedding day. How should I prepare for this?
>>
>I constantly feel like this is some big prank and the ruse will be over on our wedding day.
Why? I dont get how you managed to get engaged with a woman like that, but why do you think its a ruse? Why would anyone get trough the trouble of getting attached to a person like you(she obviously is way better off and has nothing to gain from you), just so that they can do what? Play you? You need to get over yourself my man.
>>
>>18161112
She's with you because of your personnality, not your body or education
Stop being a faggot
>>
File: 2014-07-31_22-51-05.png (698KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-31_22-51-05.png
698KB, 670x409px
>And then she told him "I'm with you because of your personality, I don't care about your body or education"
>>
>>18161112
She is your ticket to better life and most importantly for you to being better parent to your future kids.

Be nice to her. Maybe you deserve each other.

I hope you arent one of the man who cant stand when his wife is more successful than them. That would be foolish if your ego wouldnt allow you to swallow your pride for your future hapiness.

Good luck!
>>
Just treat her right and quit worrying, it will make the situation worse
>>
>>18161112
Stick with her just be prepared to accept the fact Tyrone will be pounding her senseless each night, while you take care of your wife's son.
>>
The point is to allow yourself to be happy.
You are a working man, you are not like your parents. She is not marrying you for money for sure, at least you can know this.

Nice painting there.
>>
>>18161570
This might sound like a joke but I don't think she will respect you in the long run and will cheat or leave.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.