[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do a job interview >"Thanks anon, we'll call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: scared.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>Do a job interview
>"Thanks anon, we'll call you in a day or two"
>Been two days

Do they call you to say you don't get the job or am I done?
>>
>>18161063

depends on the company and where you live
here in germany you usually get some sort of call or email

I think in the states you usually won't get any feedback if you don't get the jobo.
>>
>>18161063
Did you make sure to follow up with a thank you email or phone call?
>>
>>18161164
No, should I have?
>>
File: 1433345106414.jpg (55KB, 561x543px) Image search: [Google]
1433345106414.jpg
55KB, 561x543px
>>18161967
Dude, you fucked up. You always get the hiring manager's card. Then send a cordial thank you note with your card (Your name, phone number and LinkedIn link) inside.

Immediately after the interview, you drop it in the mail. Any less and it looks like you don't want the job.
>>
>>18162009
Don't forget to prostrate yourself on the ground and offer to lick their boots
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.