[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /adv I've had a few glasses of wine and haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (88KB, 525x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
88KB, 525x200px
Well /adv

I've had a few glasses of wine and haven't done this since high school...

Ask a single 23 y/o girl anything. If you have a situation that needs an opinion and you need the answer ASAP, i'm here.
>>
>>18160466
forgot my tripcode, it's been a while!
>>
Damn /adv is boring tn
>>
Yo...so I just got out of a long relationship last month, and a week ago I started talking to this girl on FB who goes to my college. I admit I took the flirting a bit far (wanted to seal the deal). We hung out at my place last night, and fucked, but also talked and cuddled for a few hours and it was surprisingly pleasant (usually I have girls leave as soon as we finish fucking). I rubbed her back, gave her a massage etc. Walked her to her car with my arm around her, and we hugged and kissed goodbye, and she texted me late in the night saying how much she enjoyed things, and couldn't wait to hang out again. Only problem is, all fucking day I've been thinking about her. What do I do? I just wanted sex but god damn
>>
>>18160490
Well it seems like (gasp) you like her. That's actually a great feeling. Why don't you ask her to dinner and a movie? I feel like you obviously enjoy her company, so why make that a negative. Have fun and don't overthink it. You don't have to be in a relationship to enjoy someone's company.

But side question: are you over your ex?
>>
>>18160505
I think I'm over my ex. I don't know how to say for certain. I don't think about her or really even miss her all that much, but does that really mean I'm over her?
>>
>>18160466
I don't really think women can love like men can

A woman's love is always conditional. If you don't measure up, you're dropped
>>
>>18160533
To me, the best test is if you go on her social media and see her with someone else and you either don't care or feel glad she found someone.

I admit that the latter does take a lot of time.

As for your current situation; I was simply wondering if you were trying to get over your ex by getting under someone. Do you have good convos with this girl and actually like little things about her? If so, deff ask her on a date and just continue from there (:
>>
>>18160540
It's funny because woman think the exact opposite.

If a woman really loves a guy it's unconditional while a guy's love for a woman can be fleeting.

What makes you think that a woman's love is conditional?
>>
>>18160549
Because of the things women are attracted to
Women are primarily attracted to power
Physical power, like muscles or strength
Social power, like money or charisma
Or intellectual power.

Those are fleeting things though.
How many cases have you heard of a wife divorcing her husband because he lost his job?
Tons.
So many.

As a man, it feels like you're always up for judgement.
>>
>>18160541
I didnt go on her social media, and I blocked her on everything, but when I think of her with somebody else I feel indifferent and just think "meh. I really don't care what she does". I was sleeping around to get over her at first, then I stopped sleeping around to sort things out in a healthy way for myself, and I wasnt exactly expecting to get laid last night. We did have a good conversation post-sex, talking about a whole bunch of random topics. I admit I didn't really catch little things about her because I was nervous as hell once I saw how good looking she was, so I was playing videogames for a while at first trying to act cool. I did tell her a few days ago I would cook her dinner some time, so maybe I'll just go ahead with it an act as cool as i possibly can
>>
>>18160555
Yes, but guys also have criteria when it comes to girls.

That's the society that we live in. Yes a job is important to girls because a lot of us want someone that is responsible and can take care of not only her but a potential family.

As a woman, it feels like you're always up for judgement as well.
>>
>>18160558
Go on a date w/ her. It's totally normal to block and have sex (to mask feelings of hurt) but from what you've told me you're beginning to have some feelings for this girl.

My suggestion for the date: make her dinner (she has to help to), make it fun and flirty and just try and make each other laugh (the sex will naturally come).
I hope it works out! Hopefully I helped with your question (:
>>
>>18160563
The difference is that jobs and other value based things aren't always up to the person

The judgement men give to women are almost always totally personal.

My boss fires me due to economic down turn
Not my fault

You get fat as a tub of lard. Your fault. No one else's.

Yes, there are exceptions. Some men will drop their wives due to wrinkles and sagging tits and what not.

But I think the general thing is that men love an individual and leave them for their individual failures.
Women leave men for their societal failures. Things out of their control. About how they measure up to everyone else.
>>
>>18160571
*too (i like to use the right punctuation!) haha
>>
>>18160571
So...what do I do from there?
>>
I want to fuck a girl. What should I do?
>>
>>18160572
Well your point is valid but it also depends on the person.

There are men that would leave their wife (because their tits are saggy and they got huge) and there are women that would stay with a guy and support them if they ever got fired and left their job.

To say that women value one thing and men value another thing is hard to say because each person is different.

Men have left women for cheating (something out of their control) while women left men for their own individual failures (not being able to conceive)

I think this topic can't have a black and white answer.
>>
>>18160572
Females do not love men the same way men love females. Replace love with the profit/loss dichotomy and you'll probably understand a bit more.
>>
Hey advicegal, nice to meet you.

I've been working on becoming a wino after spending the last decade or two being a single malt snob. It's hard to find stuff that doesn't make my stomach sour. Beringer White Zin works for me when I want a good buzz.

Tonight, however, it's Chem 91 and Dilaudid after a good Turkish meal, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to talk my girlfriend into sucking me to sleep. Which leads me to my question - do8&(OHIn 0as9dj kfd lsdffffffffffg

Sorry, that was the cat's question. I actually want to know if you think it's a little sad that >>18160490 was concerned about thinking about his latest date all day. Cos I am, it seems odd to me that someone is confused about wanting to be with someone, such a natural feeling that should be nurtured. It's good to care about someone.
>>
>>18160584
What do you mean? From the date? Or your feelings?
>>
>>18160591
Do you want to fuck with or without emotional attachment?
>>
>>18160600
Well how do males love females then?
>>
>>18160607
Without
>>
>>18160599
I think you're right. There is no real answer

I'm a little drunk now, and a little jaded. So I'm giving in to my emotions. And my emotions are bitter

It's hard being a man, you know? Harder than you think. We're not supposed to feel things.
>>
>>18160604
I guess both. Assuming said dinner goes down, and all is well, what do I do then? Just keep it casual or act on my feelings?
>>
>>18160612
Men love women like you love a flower garden. You want it to succeed and to grow. You want to protect it. You want it to be beautiful.
There is selfishness involved. You don't want other people snipping your flowers

Yeah, it is possessive. But that's the limitations of the analogy
You want something private and only for you. Something to calm you. Something to love.
>>
>>18160602
Hi how are ya anon?

Beringer gives me a sour taste, I recommend a Chilean White Zinfandel.

I personally don't think its odd to think about their latest date all day (i have done that before) but because this person is fresh out of a relationship, he can still be guarded with his feelings. I mean he broke up with his gf a month ago, it's no time at all.
>>
>>18160614
How old are you, are you in college? I just want to know so I can give you a good answer (:
>>
>>18160616
Hey, no need to explain here. I'm sure being a male is hard, no doubt about it.

Being a female is hard to.

So let's drink to that!!

Can I ask why you're feeling these things?
>>
>>18160627
In university living on campus. Finals are soon, it's my last semester here and I haven't met anyone.
>>
>>18160619
My suggestion is to see how well the date goes without expecting sex from her. Do you like your conversations, do you enjoy your time with her w/o thinking about her leaving?

At this point it's not worth it to overthink anything.

If the date goes well, make another one. Ask her what she'd like to do for the date, have a few drinks and just enjoy each other's company.

What are your feelings for her now? (i'm only asking because what do you mean by "act on your feelings".
>>
>>18160636
>>18160627
Also I'm 23. Last semester because I'll graduate.
>>
>>18160621
I think this love is very similar to how a woman loves a man.

The only difference is (if we're using your garden metaphor) not only do we not want other people snipping our flowers, we never know what the weather is so those flowers might die at any moment.

The biggest thing is (for me at least) i've never had a full dependance on a guy and I know at some point our love is always fleeting. There are way too many women in the world for me to think that this guy could be monogamous to me, especially since i'm 23 and there are beautiful girls everywhere.

Love is so powerful but so vulnerable (what an oxymoron haha)
>>
>>18160629
Yes. Getting another drink.

Failure is why I feel like I do. Of course failure.
It's hard to articulate properly but the gist is that it's about feeling like I'm always hiding my faults.

It may be true that men are superficial. But for women that means that their "value" is obviously apparent. If you look good, then you look good. And that attractiveness is known right away.

For men, there is the initial attractiveness doorway to pass through, and then there are so many other judgements to pass
I acknowledge that women have it harder with the first door to pass. But after that, it's often a free pass where it's up to you to reject your suitor

Here's another point of view
Cat calling is a problem for women
On the other side, men are totally invisible until they force themselves not to be
Think about what that means.
>>
>>18160636
Try and go to a local bar. Are you friends with your roommate?

If you're feeling up to it, why not just ask a girl you think is cute in class out?

Honestly 9 times out of 10, girls like guys who come up to them, especially if you say something funny
>>
>>18160638
Yeah the conversation was chill, and we had a few laughs from it here and there. I can't remember much what we said because while talking she kept hugging me or rubbing my back and my heart was pounding out of my chest. She remarked as soon as she first came over that my face was hot to the touch, and she felt my heart pounding against her hand. I enjoyed her being there a lot, and was sad when she had to leave, which is why I walked her to her car (she was parked somewhat far away from my place). I can't tell what my feelings are for her right now. I think shes gorgeous, smart (shes doing dental at my college), but also nerdy. I feel like im missing talking to her in person, and having my arm around her on my couch, even though I was tripping over my own words a bunch. We didnt text much today since she worked a bunch, and had a bowling league to go to, so maybe im missing any sort of communication
>>
>>18160651
I get what you're saying.and I've felt (and other men have felt) that same feeling.

But the thing that stands out for me is that men often have to earn their way into being part of that garden and so in order to leave it, they need to earn their way into another

Women need only be invited. Whether they go or not is up to them

It's about who takes initiative. I don't think we can disagree with who takes initiative. Men do. Men "steal" from other men. Women only offer an appealing alternative
It's active vs passive. Men are actively trying to "steal" while women are only passively.
>>
>>18160652
"Cat calling is a problem for women
On the other side, men are totally invisible until they force themselves not to be"

Love this!

I actually need a minute to process this.

But if you think about it, there are more women on the planet than men, which is why a lot of the time girls want to be so individualistic that we think no guy can ever resist or be tired of us (which unfortunately isn't the case)

Yes you have the problem of finding a good job but honestly guys could almost always eventually find a girl.

Being a girl, it almost feels like we have a window of being on our game and being the most attractive because lets face it, most guys aren't going to be attracted to a 60 year old (even 60 year old men).

Here is my point of view:
Women have to make themselves visible to men because there are so many of us.
>>
>>18160656
I think you just like her anon
It seems like you have a little crush on her (;

Embrace that feeling! It's a great one to have. Do you think she feels the same way about you?
>>
>>18160654
I have no friends nor do I have a roommate. I've got to a local bar plenty of times and all girls at the bar are in a group, never alone.

I'm in engineering, there are practically no girls. It's the end of the semester and I've sat alone the whole time, so I don't think I've got a chance with the girls that are there, especially since guys are crawling all over them at all times.

Glad to hear that girls like guys who come up to them. I'm not very funny but I can try to approach when I am able. There isn't really an opportunity to approach though, since all girls are in a group.
>>
>>18160661
Worldwide stats, women out number men. But that's only due to India and China killing baby girls.
In the west, it's close enough to 50/50 to not matter

But the thing about the countdown time is true enough
Women feel the years coming on far faster than men do
My dad, a 50 something divorcee, has a girlfriend in her mid thirties now
It feels kinda gross, but she's all for it and I can't judge her for that.

A man can grow in value as he ages and a woman can only lose value (well most of the time).
It's like I said above about power. Women are attracted to power. A few wrinkles don't diminish it. It can even add in the appearance of it.

Thinking about the female perspective on that dichotomy, I can feel how hopeless it can be when you're over 35.
It's like how I feel now but without the hope of a better future.

It makes me uncomfortable to think about that.
>>
>>18160663
I cant tell. I mean, over text she always said I was cute, that I made her blush, etc. and that she really enjoyed talking to me, and I was becoming her favorite person. I feel like its obvious to you, but I overthink EVERYTHING so I always psyche myself out when it comes to shit like this
>>
>>18160665
Yes its super intimidating coming up to a group of girls. You have no friends in general or at your school?

Can you find a wingman or something to go with you to a bar?

Honestly, you can kind of work with the cards you're dealt with. If you find a cute girl in your college that you don't mind seeing again. Why don't you introduce yourself (nothing major like Hey how it going)
and then tell her that you're kind of graduating and you still haven't had any fun at your college yet (even if this isn't true) and ask her if there are any local bars that are the best to go to and if it goes well ask her and her friends to go with you (at this point you should have a guy friend go with you)

Just be confident (i knoooowww it's really hard to do, but at the end of the day girls are people too).
>>
Why womans usually dont't do the first talk, even if they have some interest?

Its some kind of pride? Like, the man has to show interest first so they can talk?
>>
I am a 24 year old guy. Why are most girls in our age group so vain and inconsiderate? This used to frustrate me but I'm really ambivalent towards this now. Sex means increasingly less to me as I am putting more value into my hobbies and career. When do you think women start to understand that appearance and social customs aren't everything?
>>
>>18160668
Just don't become a beta provider for some 30's female when she hits the wall, senpai. That's a trap if there ever was one.
>>
>>18160668
That's the problem. Men age like fine wine and women just age.

I hope that gave you a new perspective?

Shit, now I need more wine
>>
>>18160683
If you're 50 years old, it won't seem like being a beta provider
It'll be like cucking the younger men
>>
>>18160675
It does seem like she does like you. So go on that date!

I know its hard to not overthink but just try and be yourself and its good to put your best foot forward and be a little nervous (girls think its cute anyway)
>>
>>18160687
If you're 50 and are still hunting girls, something has gone wrong.
>>
>>18160680
It's partly cultural convention and partly due to not needing to
Women need to be chaste due to old Victorian cultural persistence

But on the other hand, women just don't need to show up and approach

We're all human. We all feel pain during rejection.
So we all avoid it
But women don't need to fight that paint.
Because someone will approach them for the same reasons that peacocks have huge feathers and peahens don't
>>
>>18160680
Some girls do talk first but in general we want a couple things:

A guy who knows what he wants (which is why he came to talk to us in the first place)

A guy with confidence in himself

And to have that feeling where the girl feels special/confident in herself because a guy came up to her (it's an internal confidence that makes us feel like we're not like every other girl out there)
>>
>>18160692
Yeah, probably.

I'm pretty impressed with my dad.
He got divorced from my mum about 10 years ago.
He was pretty shooken up for the first while and then retired from the military.

Now he's sailing the Caribbean every winter and going back to his young girlfriend in the summer. He's honestly one of my best friends now. Not just due to being my father.

I'd live his life if I could.
>>
>>18160691
So basically..Dont really try to look to far into the future, and just kinda wing it? I'm always trying to plan things out way in advance, but it seems like this situation I just gotta say "fuck it" and see what happens
>>
>>18160695
Do you feel those things in yourself?
>>
>>18160681
Girls know that they can be superficial and vain but I think girls start to realize that it's not everything when their friends start to have serious relationships/getting married and they aren't because they are with the wrong guy all the time, so I'd say around their mid to late 20's
>>
Do you think asking a coworker out is a good idea or no?
>>
>>18160700
Yes and no. If you like her, try and impress her but at the same time you did just break up from a relationship a month ago.

I think you should wing it and keep it casual but also i think you should spend some time alone as well to see what you really want
>>
>>18160705
Not OP, but there's a reason why people say "Don't shit where you eat"
>>
>>18160701
When a guy hits on me? Sure.

I always think a guy has a lot of balls to come up to a complete stranger and make her smile
>>
>>18160681
I blame rap music and pop culture desu
>>
>>18160678
No friends in general. There are people I've talked to and say hi to when I pass them but no friends. I don't think any of them would want to wingman for me.

That sounds like a great plan actually. I would really appreciate some more tips though. How do I go from meeting you to sex without attachment?

Confidence comes and goes. Once you have it it's easy to keep and once it goes it's hard to get back. I was super confident at last 4 months of last year and I had lots of friends and could meet lots of girls, but I had to move back to my university and I've been isolated since the start of the year because it's so busy. Thanks for reading my venting, but yeah I know the importance of confidence.
>>
>>18160711
So..only go on dates here and there, otherwise just keep to myself?
>>
>>18160714
Wrong direction, bud

Do you feel that in yourself all the time?
You see the difference in men and women?
Knowing what you want and having confidence about that is so very difficult
>>
>>18160705
Hard question to answer.

My gut feeling is no, but there are things to consider.

Do you work closely to one another? Is one of you thinking of quitting this job?
>>
So. I dates this girl for almost 3 years. We broke up because I was going to work aboard a ship for 8 months. At first, I said I could handle it and dont cheat on her. But we agreed that would be better to just break up and maybe give a second chance later.

Thing is, she started date someone else ( even before I embarked, desu) because she felt the need of having someone and shit. So, I went onboard, came back, more than a years passed. She still is with the guy, although she says (and is quite obvious) that they arent similar to each orher like we used to be.

I moved from my country, started another job, im living the life i've always dreamed. But she still haunts me. I dont hold any hate towards her, but I still cant stop stalking her sometimes. Is not that I want to comeback, its just that I still feel conected to her somehow. It hurts me, and I dont know what to do. I tried blocking her in social medias, but i ended up unblocking her.
>>
>>18160717
I think you should just hang out with some guys you say hi to (and i'm sure that if you asked them to go out because there are girls there they would go)

As far as go from meeting to sex try and go to a bar with some newly made friends (just ask these guys out to a bar)

If you see a cute girl at a bar buy her a drink (and use that line about what I said about how your graduating soon) try and make that girl laugh at the bar (i'm sure she's had a couple drinks already, i mean this is college) and from there if she likes you enough she might have sex with you on the first night
if not i'm sure you could talk her into giving her your number and take it from there
>>
>>18160715
yeah the popularization of rap music probably is a huge part of it. at least popular rock music like the stones or even oasis had a tradition of ballds, no matter how poorly composed they could be at least they had some sort of sentiment. It's a shame when you think about it, rap culture has ruined a lot of lives no matter how you think about it and the music isn't any good to being with by any standard.
>>
>>18160718
No go on dates with her when you feel like it but also realize (internally) if you're really ready for liking someone again.

As far as this girl goes, go with the flow. If you like her company go on dates with her and hang out. But also realize that you did just come out of a relationship. Think to yourself if you're ready to get into another one.
Eventually, this girl might think that you're into her and might expect a relationship out of it. (but don't think about that now, just keep it in mind).

But just go on this date and see how it works from there :)
>>
>>18160705
why would you want to? do you really want WORK of all things to resonate into your personal life? I doubt any job is that good.
>>
>>18160719
I'm sorry, I don't think I understand your question, would you mind asking it again (:
>>
>>18160732
It's not that rap/hip hop doesn't have good music, it's that they straight up STOLE it

Oh it's called "sampling" when they do it
But it's still stealing music and talking over it
>>
>>18160739
Apologies
I've had my own few totally manly rum and cokes.

What I mean is that you want your man to know what he wants and to have confidence in himself.

Do you know what you want? Do you have confidence in yourself?

Speaking between just us, anonymous assholes on the Cambodian weaving forum, when did you last approach a man for a date?
>>
>>18160723
I understand your feeling because you never really broke up with this girl emotionally and I'm sure you always have this "what if" feeling. But even though its hard to face it, you have to look at the facts.
She's with another dude (especially right after you embarked this ship).
She might say that she has a deeper connection with you but why is she dating someone else, she obviously wants to keep you around and have the cake and eat it too.

I know its hard to keep blocking and unblocking an ex, but I think you should start looking for another girl. DO NOT give you ex a second chance, it's just going to hurt even more.

Do something where you're so tired you don't even want to go on her profile (maybe go to the gym) and try and go out more and be distracted.

DO NOT go back to you ex, she doesn't deserve you anon.
>>
>>18160734
Fuck this is scary shit, man. I'll give it a try and try to keep level-headed right now. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it a lot
>>
i have ridiculous beard growth and am 19 years old
i look like 25 with my beard
what is your opinion on beards?
>>
>>18160729
Alright thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it especially especially since it's a pretty shitty question to ask.
>>
>>18160748
No worries about the rum & cokes (drink up friend)

I would like a man that is confident and knows what he wants (especially if he came up to me without ever even talking to me before)
It shows that he has confidence in himself and risked the possibility of being rejected just to talk to me (which a lot of guys don't do anymore).

Do I know what I want? Yes and no, I want a few generalized things but in detail no.

I do have confidence in myself but I know when to show it.

I have never approached a man for a date on the initial meeting but after a date or so (if I liked the guy), I would backhandedly suggest something fun like (i'm craving a margarita, do you know any good places) or something along the lines of that
>>
>>18160752
No problem and don't be scared just be realistic. If you need any more advice, i'm still here

Good luck anon (:
>>
>>18160753
I think beards are awesome but make sure you don't have food in it and don't go down on a girl.

Other than that, you're good :)
>>
Describe an insecure guy in your eyes
>>
>>18160759
What I'm getting at is have you ever risked yourself going into a unknown situation?

There's a guy you know a bit on the outside. Do you go to him and ask him on a date?
Does that idea make you afraid?

That's what we have to deal with all the time.

By the way, your backhanded suggestions can fail. Why not just ask for it directly?
>>
>>18160744
Nah. There really isn't good rap music. If there was then the genre has been ruined by this point due to the simple fact of its over saturation the past 15 years, and that's not considering the fact it's essentially been the only thing being catered by the mainstream music industry the past half decade. It's current state is worse than disco ever was, and that's a pretty big achievement.
>>
>>18160755
I'm glad I could help (:

I think what you really need to do is open yourself up and just talk to the people around you, the worst thing they could really do is blow you off (and being 23 myself, i like to hang out with almost everyone and have fun)
>>
>>18160751
We've talked recently, and I told her that I never felt the need to go back. I mean, I know it would hurt me more. She knows that as well. And now that we are in different countries, there's really no chance we will ever be together again.

My problem is that I want to stop thinking about her. All of this already hurt me enough, but I dont know how to look for another girl, since her ghost still bothers me. I just wanted someone to help me forget her, but I dont know how to find this person.

It cant be just any girl, since i'm much of a emotional guy, and I really have to feel something with the person to even think about anything. Heck, I cant even have sex with a random woman for example, since I wont feel any connection with her.
>>
>>18160753
I'm 10 years older than you
A bit jelly desu
I've grown a few beards over the year due to mainly negligence than style.

Here's my advice.
Find a length and keep it that way with a buzzer.
Trim it often

Make sure your stache doesn't get too low. Having food in it sucks.

Don't pick at it too much. You can pull out bald patches. Sometimes you will find double hairs or thick mutant ones. Pull those out. But try not to pull out normal hairs.

It will keep your chin warm in winter. Shaving bald will make it obvious. I miss mine now, desu
>>
>>18160769
There are two types IMO:

1. Guys that use girls and have sex with the all the time but don't actually go on dates or ever told a girl they love her and are cocky AF

2. Guys that don't make eye contact with a girl and can't even imagine the possibility of ever finding a girl that would accept them as they are and they don't want to put themselves out there.
>>
>>18160466
how do you feel about guys who don't have any interest in anything or hobbies

if I'm nice and have a job is there a chance to get a girlfriend just to hangout with me / make food with etc on our spare time

20yo male
>>
I've been going to the gym for about a year
Hanging out on /fit/, of course

How big is too big?
It never feels like enough
>>
>>18160770
Going to an unknown situation? No. Girls always have to be careful.

Have a directly asked a guy out on a date? No.

Why I like backhanded suggestions? I like to flirt, i think being direct can be boring sometimes.

Have I ever been direct and say I want to go to this place? Yes.
>>
>>18160783
Why you instead of anyone else?
>>
>>18160775
Thats honestly great to hear that you don't want to use someone to forget your ex.

The best thing I can really tell you is that time will heal it eventually.

In the time being, work out, keep preoccupied, do what makes you feel happy. BE SELFISH!
>>
>>18160744
Rap is garbage. Composing a song on chords is infinitely more powerful than anything slapped together by some goblin on a computer in his basement. This goes for anything from featuring Bob Marley to Sting to Lindsey Buckingham, guitar music is just better.
>>
>>18160783
You have no hobbies or interests? Thats impossible.

Yes there is definitely a chance that a girl can cook and hang out with you, but i can't imagine you not having a hobby!!
>>
>>18160785
>Have a directly asked a guy out on a date? No.
Then how can you say you know how a man feels?

Every intimate moment for us must be prefaced by risking everything

A comedian once said that in a bad date, a woman fears being raped and a man fears being laughed at. It's a rational though and it's worth a laugh. But when you think about the likelihood, what would you put money on?
>>
>>18160784
It depends on each individual

Do you have a picture of a similar body type as yours? I can give you my opinion
>>
nvm this thread has been a lie, i am a man
>>
>>18160801
Fear of rejection is alive and well in both sexes.

Are you upset that girls don't usually ask guys out on dates?
>>
>>18160801
I do not know how a man feels and never claimed to but I can imagine how hard it is for someone to make that first step
>>
>>18160810
>Are you upset that girls don't usually ask guys out on dates?
Yes, a bit
I have literally never been asked out and have hade to risk myself so often
It builds up a bitterness that, honestly, only really shows when a bit drunk
>>
>>18160813
Do it, then
You don't need a penis to take the initiative
You are single, of course, since you seek emotional satisfaction here.

Ask a dude out. De novo.
>>
>>18160816
Girls don't have it easy either, but if it makes you feel better I appreciate your (and any other guy out there's) confidence
>>
>>18160822
BUT THEY TRAVEL IN GROUPS

I'm kidding. Maybe I will one of these days, but rn i'm talking to a guy im interested in
>>
>>18160824
Harder the battle, sweeter the victory, I suppose.
Feels pretty bad when you haven't had a victory for a while, though
>>
>>18160830
Haha, nice reference to something I sorta get.

Well, why him? What's attractive about him?
Why haven't you talked to him?
>>
>>18160832
how do you go about asking a girl out? just wondering
>>
>>18160836
He's dependable, we have similar interests and has a decent job (i know i'll get criticized for the last one)

I'm just sick of dating guys that don't have their shit together and their parents are paying for everything -- wait how did this get turned around to me? haha
>>
How do I nicely tell my girlfriend that I don't like doing her doggy style? I'd rather look into0 her face than into her fucking arsehole.
>>
>>18160839
Online is easy. Thank god for online dating

But in person, I think I must look like I'm shitting a brick. Someone how they always say yes. If I do it.

It's just about being in their presence and being like "Hey, you want to go get a drink somewhere?" And then finding the nearest vertical post and trying to lean on it nonchalant like.
Women don't like it when you care, so you have to look like you don't care
>>
>>18160852
Tell her exactly that. It'll probably give you better sex too (girls love it when you want to look into their eyes instead of their ass during sex)
>>
>>18160850
See? See?
We don't care if she lives at home or we need to take care of her.
You see how hard it is?!!

But like I've been over, all you've mentioned are things he's ACHIEVED
Can't you think of a single thing that he IS and not what he's EARNED?

What have you EARNED? Or are you only relying on what you ARE?
>>
>>18160854
" And then finding the nearest vertical post and trying to lean on it nonchalant like. "

smooooooooth haha

"Women don't like it when you care, so you have to look like you don't care"

Sounds about right xD
>>
>>18160861
Well we make about the same (he might make a little more)

We're both in the same business (in finance) and he honestly makes me laugh and I feel comfortable with him.

I'm not going to lie and say I don't look at money/jobs (but thats not saying that every girl does, like my friend who is dating a guy w/o a job)

I'm relying on what I have earned and what I am.
>>
>>18160868
And what are you?
Why you?
And why not some bigger titted slut?

He's got money, right? So you know he can drag some hoes
>>
>>18160778
hey thanks for the advice man
idk how i should feel about it, people respect me and dont start fights with me because i look like i could be their teacher because of it lol

on the other hand i might look a little too old to be hitting on girls around my age. which is fine for me, but i rarely get into contact with older women. been trying to get together with a girl in my class and shes 17 years old.
>>
>>18160874
I've got money and I can get a fuckboy anytime I wanted.

We get along physically and mentally and we happen to be in the same business so we get along with that to.
Is that so bad?
>>
>>18160878
>"I've 'got' money"
>using the term "fuckboy" unironically on a tibetan throat singing forum

intothetrashitgoes.ppt
>>
>>18160878
No, it's not bad
I'm envious of you

Do you really get along mentally.
I feel that happens so rarely

The rum is making me open up a bit, but there's a girl that I really had a connection with recently.
I can't be with her.
But you know it feels to really connect to someone?

Maybe you can offer real advice to me.
She contacted me a few weeks ago saying she was thinking about me.
I responded saying something along the lines of "What of?"

She hasn't said anything since. I assume she didn't say anything because we can't be together due to distance/relationships.
But man, we had a real connection, you know.
That message made me think that she feels it too
And now I'm a bit sad. I'm a bit real sad that it can't happen
>>
>>18160896
where is this convo heading? You did use the term "bigger titted slut"

I can't use fuckboy?
>>
>>18160899
I think you either:

a) didn't answer how she wanted you to. Meaning she wanted you to say you think about her to

b) she may have been drunk/tipsy saying that

Either way, I know the feeling of really liking someone but they are too far away.

Have you dated anyone recently?

>>18160900
i'm sorry if this was you or not, I didn't want to sound mean
>>
>>18160900

>implying I haven't just entered this discourse
>implying comments that don't require correspondence are equivalent to a conversation

I honestly have no intention of going any further in this thread.
>>
>>18160915
bye?

Not sure what you want anon
>>
>>18160907
I've thought hard about your a) and b) possibilities

Your b) thought was my first explanation
She's drunk. But the message was sent around 3 PM. Day drunk? Maybe. Not rejecting it

Either way, the last time we spoke we were drunk as shit and having some serious one on one talk. If she was still in my city, we'd be seriously dating.
But anyways

No, I haven't been dating recently. I've decided to join the military. My academic career has failed and so I went to the other group of people who will take my degree.
Gonna be an officer.
In a few years, then I can date again
Being a man, I can afford this :^)
>>
>>18160926
Well firstly, I appreciate your service to this country and secondly she may have not been drunk (3pm is kinda early) but maybe she was really thinking about you as well.

Its so easy to say but its so hard to have a ldr and i'm glad you realize this but also hopefully (and i'm sure you will) find someone you will connect with again. It's just a matter of time
>>
>>18160935
I know her pretty well
She could have been drunk at 3 if the circumstances warranted it.
I can't say she wouldn't ever.

She does make a mean fucking gin and tonic.

The fact that she hasn't responded to me means that maybe she was drunk and now she feels shame.
I know I would.
I've made my own drunken messages.
Usually a lot later than that, but who am I to judge?

Whatever the case, she's something special. When we last were together in person, we met with a bunch of friends at a bar. When I had to leave, she followed me out and forced me to talk for half an hour .We talked about so many important things then.
This is the rum talking, but what we talked about then made me want to marry her. I still do.

It made such an impact on me and that fucking message makes me think it had an impact on her.

Gonna have to ignore it though.
Gonna carry the fuck on.
I hope you find someone like I feel about her.
>>
>>18160947

Stop whine like a bitch. She probably seemed special because you are inexperienced. Pick up a hobby or something so you can do something with your free time instead of moping. If this is cutting you up this badly you won't make it in the service.
>>
>>18160955
I don't mope
I fucking work as a mover.
I know physical pain and perseverance
I "whine" about her because she's one like me
I've always been one looking for people like me
Not many of them
Blah blah, up his own ass faggot. But still true. Not many like me
>>
>>18160466
I'm 24 and single. I've been single my entire life. I've only ever truly dated one girl, and after the third date she stopped talking to me entirely.

Guys tell me I don't try when it comes to girls, and girls tell me I try too hard. I don't understand why women drop communication with me all the time. I can't rightfully ask them why they stopped answering me, and being ignored so frequently for so long hurts a great deal. I'd at least like to be told to fuck off.

I don't understand what's wrong with me. . .
>>
>>18160961

If you think you're a hardass and you're hung up over a crush, then you are in for a very rude awakening. If this upsets this much then the majority of people that have been there will think you won't be able to handle it. It's that simple. Everyone that has spent at least three months in the service has been through harder shit than anything you've been handed. If the idea of failed relationships hurts you now, you won't cut it.
>>
>>18160969
You can feel like it doesn't matter and still want something very much.

You know what I mean?
There is a balance between wants and necessary disillusionment

Because you know your feelings are invalid, it doesn't mean you don't feel them
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.