/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to talk to this girl >had the chance to sit next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1488674859189.jpg (45KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1488674859189.jpg
45KB, 800x587px
>want to talk to this girl
>had the chance to sit next to her in class last semester
>didn't
>talked to her once
>never talked to her again out of not finding opportunity
>add her on facebook a few months ago
>accepts
>still wanna talk to her
>being afraid of rejection

I've been crushing on this girl since October. She's nice and shit but I never had good luck with women. They either don't talk to me at all or I do something to fuck it all up. So my question is this I guess, I wanna talk to her but what should I do? We don't have classes together anymore so its a bust for talking to her in person.I've been meaning to talk to her on Facebook but I think it would just be odd. Where could I go from here? We don't have any mutual friends either. Is it a done deal?
>>
You should have talked to her yesterday and have gotten your answer instead of wasting so much time daydreaming about the possible scenarios.

You better hurry up, lest someone like me beat you to the finish line
>>
>>18160265
I think that's pretty hard to do considering just saying hi on facebook is considered creepy.
>>
>>18160289
No shit sherlock. He should have just asked her out the first time and then this would have been a non-issue

You don't always get 2nd chances, son
>>
>>18160307
>He should have just asked her out the first time
whew lad, that's almost a definite no for anyone who does that the first time they meet someone.
>>
>>18160312
So how did you meet your women? Wait for them to fall in your lap?

Sorry son I don't have time to wait around. Got things to see and people to do
>>
>>18160318
I talk to them like a normal person.

>Got things to see and people to do

Bullshit you're on 4chan
>>
>>18160321
And how is talking to them like a normal person any different from what I've already been saying? I only quipped by saying he should've just done it sooner
>>
>>18160330
>I only quipped by saying he should've just done it sooner

Yeah he most likely knows that. He's asking about now.
>>
This is your chance to resurrect one of the dating techniques of old.

The secret admirer.

Write out some letters telling her how you admire her from afar but are afraid to talk to her and be sure to sign them "your secret admirer". Maybe even make a poem about her if you can.

Then after you have written a bunch of letter you write one asking to meet her. Be sure to bring a bouquet of flowers with you.

She will either be thoroughly romanced and say yes or meet you with the cops and slap a restraining order on you.
>>
>>18160333
I am aware of that. In not so many words I told him he was too slow and to try again with quicker impetus next time.

He has 2 options at this point: ask her now and get an answer or consider it lost and try again on the next woman

Jesus christ I should just keep my mouth shut because all the competition is at home just pondering about what to do, or gay
>>
>>18160346
Woah there Chad Thundercock
>>
>>18160344
Its more romantic to give a girl dick in the back of a KFC than that
>>
>>18160349
don't be jealous that I'm right
>>
>>18160356
I don't think anyone is jealous of anything. Talking big game over the internet means nothing. Especially if you're on 4chan.
>>
>>18160358
what are you retarded? How is asking a girl out "big game"

How is asking a girl out instead of NOT asking her out "big game"
>>
>>18160351
You misunderstand Anon. This is all leading up to the backseat dicking. Its like an appetizer to increase your enjoyment of the main coarse.
>>
>>18160318
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>18160367
But wouldn't that situation make her an autist if she accepted?
>>
>>18160378
Nigga this is how to was done in the 80s. If anything she would be less of an autist for being subjected to practices from that timeframe.

The modern age certainly isn't doing well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.