[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When she said "I love you" I also said it back to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 617x.jpg (70KB, 617x347px)
617x.jpg
70KB, 617x347px
When she said "I love you" I also said it back to her because I was caught up in the moment and wasn't sure about my own feelings.
I soon realized that I lied to her when I did that and that I can't imagine her as my partner.
I know that I made a terrible thing and should've rejected her sooner.
What should I do and how can I hurt her not so much?
>>
>>18159975
how long ago was this?
>>
>>18159975
Tell her the truth
>>
>>18159990
Almost three weeks or so. I've been sticking with it, but I came to realize that I don't feel the same way she does
>>
>>18159975

This happened to me, and I broke up with her. Break up with her as soon as possible. Explain that things went too fast and you don't want to hurt her feelings, but you don't feel as passionate as she does.

Better to do it now than make her live the lie and think you're going to get married or some shit.
>>
Break up with her now. The more you wait the more she will suffer and you might suffer too if you wait too long.

I'm talking from personal experience.
>>
You should definitely tell her what you feel, try to be nice about it and keep a calm environment where it has been established that the objective is to solve confusion. She might hate you for this, or she might understand, this part is the part that is more so out of you control and dependent more so on her reaction. Then you should make plans to avoid things like this is the future, before you use a word such as a love you, think about why, and if you do say it, force yourself to give a reason. Though many like living in the stream of emotion, you are less likely to hurt others you love if you simply reason what you do and why.
Also, for specifics on not to hurt her, I believe we would need more information, other wise, establish an environment as previously stated, make sure she feels safe, don't go over and new statement or subject till you are both sure you understand the previous one. Keep the subject about her feelings as much as possible, tell her you do it for her and not you, don't appear selfish. Lastly, as said before, hope, hope she understands, hope she reacts in what you would think a reasonable matter.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.