[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going through some real, life-threatening shit >instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1484346583658.jpg (70KB, 570x570px)
1484346583658.jpg
70KB, 570x570px
>tfw going through some real, life-threatening shit
>instead of sympathizing and seeing where I'm coming from, older brother just says "HURR DURR EVERYBODY GOES THROUGH BAD TIMES, JUST GET OVER IT" as if me and my situation doesn't matter

Why is everyone like this?
>>
>>18159970

Not enough info
>>
>>18159970
Unless you lost a body part or are on your way to becoming homeless your brother is right.

Get the fuck over it
>>
>>18159970

define that 'real, life threatening shit'
>>
>>18159976
>>18159981
I hate typing this out but

>Semester away from graduating, my dad decides to stop paying for my tuition, calls me a faggot and tells me to kill myself just because I wanted to grow out my hair
>Basically making me homeless and having to find a job as soon as possible

Things are looking up now, I have a job, car and my own apartment, but at the time I was going through hell. Having someone at least go "Damn. You don't deserve that," or something wouldve helped.
>>
>>18160033
You need to assess your area carefully. Catch a bus to the nearest office building and ask tenants if they need help.

If the answer is "yes but I haven't got any money" like it is in my town, then you need to relocate to a different town. You need money and you need to be where the money is at.

99% of "my family is hurting me" problems can be solved by not depending on your family.
>>
>>18159970
he's right you know. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness. It may be a struggle, but it's your struggle and yours alone.
>>
>>18159970
Because that really is how life is. You're not special. None of is are

You have no legacy
No audience
No land

Deal with it and move on.

Your post about your dad is tragic, but this is where you realize that the world isnt nice. Get a job, a loan, and an apartment with trustworthy roomates. You're an adult, its time to stop relying on daddy
>>
Hate to say it but your brother is right. Dont talk to your dad
>>
>>18160097
>You're an adult, its time to stop relying on daddy

I hate how people bring this up as if we're not all pressured to go to college and depend on our parents. You make a lot of good points though.
>>
>>18160119
Going to college without having a job first is a mistake, unless you live in a commie country where everyone else pays for it. If that's your case, then just forget about school for now and worry about a stable living for yourself.

Explore your town. Ask everyone in sight. Ask folks if they know anyone. There's one simple thing you need, and that thing is called MONEY. Money is freedom.
>>
>"Damn. You don't deserve that,"
oh please, thats pathetic.
>>
>>18160150
Great advice faggot.
>>
>>18160046
>99% of "my family is hurting me" problems can be solved by not depending on your family.
Or by finally growing a pair, becoming mature, honest, intelligent and just outright removing your family and taking posession of everything they have.

I think I'm the only one on this entire imageboard which will tell you that a family full of rivalrly is not a family and is an unholy abomination that should die. I'm also probably the only who does not find it normal or tolerable for a family to be full of antagonists.
>>
>>18160300
>Or by finally growing a pair, becoming mature, honest, intelligent and just outright removing your family and taking posession of everything they have.

You mean, get some damn money? No need to complicate that statement with emotions.
>>
sounds like you're a tremendous baby
>>
>>18159970
i think people who have gone through worse shit than you will get mad when they hear you complain and they will tell you to get over it. i dont think it comes out of being an asshole.
>>
>>18159970
Disown the piece of shit and never speak to him again. He'll only learn how badly he fucked up when he's in as bad of shape as you are. Don't waste any of your life on people like this, ESPECIALLY if they're related to you. They are an active CANCER that must be cut out.

And the reason MEN are like this is because men are natural sociopaths. They're fucking garbage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.