[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A shitty guy I know claims to have just spammed out naked/sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: shot.jpg (9KB, 400x400px)
shot.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
A shitty guy I know claims to have just spammed out naked/sexual pictures of me to people at my work. I don't know about others, but I know they arrived at my email address, because I checked.

It's Saturday morning, so work isn't until Monday. How screwed am I? I'm seriously thinking of just quitting now over email, but I don't really know if I'm making this into being something more than it is. I seriously don't know what to do right now. Everything is numb and I've been puking for an hour.
>>
do you know where he lives? this is why god invented murder.
>>
>>18159793
That's why we have police. And DMCA.
>>
>>18159793
Hang in there.. I mean, the situation sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Any decent people at work are going to think worse of the guy who spread this shit than you. Most likely they'll think you have some crazy nutbag after you and feel bad for you. Also, remember that if you quit, you're succumbing to your stalkers wishes. I do understand you feel like quitting, but consider it carefully first, because I'm sure you can get through this.
>>
>>18159793
that's overreacting. Seing some nudes isn't really all that much. Just make sure he doesn't frame you into sending them yourself.
Be proud of your body, no disgrace in it.
>>
Don't quit you are not obligated to. Get a lawyer immediately stop talking about it here. Call the police. Immediately again don't say anything on here.
>>
>>18159817
Except everyone at work is going to think I'm a whore now.
>>18159798
I do, but I just want him to go away and leave me alone.
>>
Pretty sure this type of thing is illegal now due to those ex revenge websites.
>>
this is ripe for a lawsuit
>>
>>18159890
It's a felony charge but I don't believe you can sue and send them to prison.
>>
File: 1489975328257.jpg (23KB, 508x421px) Image search: [Google]
1489975328257.jpg
23KB, 508x421px
>>18159835
This. Seriously its tge employers responsibility to correct this. And if you can, shut down the server.
>>
File: 1489090611771.jpg (106KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1489090611771.jpg
106KB, 864x864px
Um how did he get them?
>>
>>18159793
call police. Call lawyer. Save texts, can be used as evidence. Failure to do these things pretty much means you deserve whatever happens to you
>>
>>18159835
Lawyers cost a shitload of money, and anything they could possibly do will take a shitload of time. There ARE good lawyers with small fees, but those are unicorns. As a general rule, if you're going to get a lawyer then you need a lawyer with huge amounts of experience in one_specific_area.

(Just a PSA because /adv/'s understanding of lawyers is abysmal and getting the wrong one can cost you your future.)

>>18159884
It's gossipshit. The more time passes, the more this will reflect negatively on the wrongdoer rather than the one who was wronged. If workplace drama DOES flare up - hopefully it doesn't - then you need to be seeking peaceful remedies by whatever means possible. Turning it into a fight means everybody launches what they've got, which is probably the last thing you need right now.
>>
>>18159892
A lawyer can help you get someone locked up, if that's what they deserve. But there are several types of lawyers, and each type has its own set of specialties. If you bring a civil lawyer to a family court then you're probably going to forfeit full custody to your spouse and go straight into arrears.

t. watched this happen repeatedly
>>
>>18159899
do this
>>
>>18159899
>Failure to do these things pretty much means you deserve whatever happens to you
Do you really need to trouble OP by wording it this way? I often advise people to go to a lawyer, but "failure to do this" basically means you cannot afford one or can only afford Lionel Hutz.

In OP's specific case, I would recommend going to police BEFORE going to a lawyer. If you go to a lawyer first then you can expect to be paying hundreds of dollars for effectively nothing, then being asked for a significantly higher amount before anything is even initiated. Lawyers do charity work sometimes but they're certainly not santa claus.

If police tell you they can't help, shop around for lawyers and then bring the best one all the money you've got. They'll let you run a tab up if you show them you actually HAVE some money.
>>
File: 1485433822042.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1485433822042.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>18159923
Noooooo. Go to the boss. This is textbook sexual harassment. The employer needs to fix this.
>>
>>18159884
>Except everyone at work is going to think I'm a whore now.

And how exactly did such a shitty guy obtain your nudes?

You are a whore, at least own up to it.
Your own shit can only hurt you if you let it.

At the end of the day you didn't show this to everyone, he did. That's straight up sexual harassment on his part, so if he works at the same place, file a grievance, he'd be fired on the spot.
No defence for that bollocks.

If he doesn't, go to the police.

Worse case scenario, nothing happens but mild embarrassment that you'll be laughing off a few months from now (if you're comfortable giving some shitty guy your nudes, then I highly doubt you'll be too bothered or traumatised by this after a couple of weeks when this shit dies down).

Also, if these nudes were obtained of 4chan and some anon did this shit, you're still a whore. 4Chan should be considered, on the whole, to be a pretty shitty guy, give it your nudes and we'll show you your moms nudes back.
Don't be an idiot.

Also, never show face with nudes. Rule number one, at least with face hidden you have some plausible deniability unless you got a dumb fucking tat as well you megawhore.

Seriously, amateur move.
>>
>>18159930
>needs
Can OP prove who did it? If so then the dude is a retard, if not then the employer cannot be held responsible for anything.

>inb4 canadians act like employers are mommy
Is OP in Canada?
>>
>>18159793
>>>18159930
>>needs
>Can OP prove who did it?

Its an email. That requires a login. Login=proof
>
>>inb4 canadians act like employers are mommy

Stoppit. What this man did was obviously meant to harass and hurt OP socially. OP has fucking rights idiot.
>>
File: C0rMRMrWgAAF2nF.jpg (58KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
C0rMRMrWgAAF2nF.jpg
58KB, 627x800px
>>18159944
>Its an email. That requires a login. Login=proof
Did the dude send it from his work email? OP can answer that and you cannot. If the dude has multiple digits to his IQ then I'm guessing that's not the account he used.

>OP has fucking rights idiot.
That's some really nice crybabying you got there. Employers aren't detectives. If the dude was deliberately acting maliciously, then the sending address probably was not my.name@workplace dot com.
>>
>>18159793
As with all legal issues, your location matters and so does the amount of evidence you have. You don't need to tell us all of these things, but you do need to weigh your options carefully. Consider asking people in your local area rather than people from around the world, because laws vary widely.

Anyone claiming one solution is the best solution isn't aware of this simple fact, and therefore they are probably an internet roleplayer.
>>
File: 1486823645232.jpg (51KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1486823645232.jpg
51KB, 514x536px
>>18159793
>>>18159944
>>Its an email. That requires a login. Login=proof
>Did the dude send it from his work email? OP can answer that and you cannot. If the dude has multiple digits to his IQ then I'm guessing that's not the account he used.
>
>>OP has fucking rights idiot.
>That's some really nice crybabying you got there. Employers aren't detectives. If the dude was deliberately acting maliciously, then the sending address probably was not my.name@workplace dot com.

If OP answers will you kys?. Your autism is hurting my eyes.
>>
>these naggas saying "you MUST do <specific solution>"

Every single one of these people is wrong. Your problem is too big for /adv/, that's the real answer. Employer may or may not help.
>>
>>18160010
cont'd for the benefit of OP and OP alone:

You've got roughly three options, employer police lawyer. These all have their ups and downs and the best one depends on where you live (you don't need to answer us, but you should be talking to someone you know and trust preferably older than yourself and calm+wise.)

The only honest answer to your problem is that you need to step off the internet and talk to folks who know YOUR area. This is a sensitive matter and if you apply a one size fits all solution then it might turn out to be a horrible fit. If you WANT to talk to the internet about this, then consider finding a local community group. Local people are guaranteed to have better insight than someone who is hundreds of miles away from you.
>>
call the police
>>
>>18159884
>Except everyone at work is going to think I'm a whore now.

I don't who this guy was or what exactly the pictures contain, but in any case you're not a "whore" for sending suggestive pictures to someone you trusted. Some people may be prude enough to think so, but that's their problem and is all the evidence you'll ever need to disregard their opinion on pretty much everything. You haven't done anything morally wrong, and fuck whoever thinks so.
>>
>>18159897
He swiped them off of someone who isn't garbage.
>>18159930
He doesn't work where I work. He emailed them from outside.
>>18159987
Honestly didn't even know there were laws in place. I was asking people about whether or not I should quit and leave, and what I could do to make sure this doesn't follow me, or am I ruined forever by this.
>>18160031
Honestly I was just looking for people who wouldn't know me, and who I could talk to without making this worse. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>18159793
if anything, it'll get you promoted or more friends. you wont get fired because this email took place out side of work. you can sue him in the process and if you get fired you can sue your boss too.
>>
what exactly makes him a stalker? it seems like you either fucked with he dude or did something that made him want to ruin your work life. this doesn't seem sexual at all, but rather just either a dick move, or a defense one at that

also lmao@femanons doing all these assumptions
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.