[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna behave as if I don't give a shit about anyone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wack.jpg (73KB, 960x896px) Image search: [Google]
wack.jpg
73KB, 960x896px
I'm gonna behave as if I don't give a shit about anyone. Of course, I do, and I'd rather see people happy than miserable or hurt. Still, I am absolutely sick of the overly complicated dysfunction of modern human society. I'm going to act as if I have antisocial personality disorder. Fuck honesty, fuck respect, fuck order, and fuck cooperation. It's, "I, me, mine," from now on, because these stupid pussies (humans) ruined my life.

Thoughts? Advice?
>>
>>18159483
If we all became shit, because others have been shitty to us, an eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind.

Tribulation is essential for growth.
>>
>>18159483

Just because other people are shit, doesn't excuse you for being a shitty asshole. Actions have consequences, no matter what you tell yourself to validate them.
>>
>>18159501
Totally, but you are probably relating this topic to yourself, and not me. You don't know how many years I've spent in Tribulation and how done with it I am.

>>18159503
I would definitely not expect you to excuse me.
>>
>>18159483
Good. If people you care about don't give a shit about your affection then they don't deserve your respect either. Live as your own man, just be careful that you don't make enemies.
>>
>>18159545
too right

do you have enemies?
>>
>>18159483
Read The Prince by Machiavelli if you are going to do this.
>>
>>18159571
Yes. I got tired of the shit my so called friends put me through because they were pampered pieces of shits while they won't lift a god damn finger to help with my problems. So I started to treat them like complete shit. Things turn really fucking sour and I ended up hurting myself. So be mindful not to go full nuclear.
>>
>hurr durr, mordern society is the problem not me
>I'm just gonna act like a douche, that will solve all my problems
>>
>>18159623
Oh, same. The only one who wasn't pampered in my set of ex-friends is an actual antisocial. It's awkward, that I can walk into two of these ex-friends in town at any time. I should have controlled my temper. It's better to diss people with a cool head anyway. That's how most people dissed those fucks.

I'm basically a fucking loser, because my stupid as shit family raised me to be an unstable homeless person, and now it's a scramble to the top of a heaping pile of dysfunction to get a job with living wages. It's like that Maslow pyramid: I can't be any better than this until I'm not worrying about survival, safety, and health.

>>18159590
Seems a little cliché but I'll see.
>>
>>18159638
what's that shit liberals say? "sounds like your argument needs a little more nuance." god damn, that comeback is almost universal.
>>
>>18159483
>I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life. Everybody'd think I was just a poor deaf-mute bastard and they'd leave me alone . . . I'd cook all my own food, and later on, if I wanted to get married or something, I'd meet this beautiful girl that was also a deaf-mute and we'd get married. She'd come and live in my cabin with me, and if she wanted to say anything to me, she'd have to write it on a piece of paper, like everybody else
>>
>>18159642
Forget about them and move on. It's time to sort your life out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.