[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be best friends with this dude all through middle school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1461290655323.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461290655323.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>Be best friends with this dude all through middle school and early high school
>We were very close, hung out almost every weekend and told eachother everything
>In freshman year of high school I dated one of his very close friends who he liked. It obviously annoyed him
>In the year following this we talk and hang out less and less, until we just stop talking altogether
>We've both changed a lot and moved on to different social circles. I become a little more popular and better with girls, he's still kind of a geek from what I can tell
>I really have no desire to talk to him at all by the end of Junior Year
>Senior year, haven't talked to him in over a year by now
>Only problem is that he has one of my gaming consoles that I lended to him a while ago, really want it back before I go off to college

How do I approach this without being aspie or a douche? I don't want to open the door to befriend him again, but I also kind of want some closure on why exactly we fell out. My theory could be wrong and we just drifted apart naturally, or I could be right and he hates me for all the reasons I listed. But I just want my shit back, mainly.
>>
>>18159380
>Hey you still have x I left at your house?
>Id like it back if you dont mind.
>>
>>18159408
Lol he might want to meet me and some awkward conversation might ensue.

Did I mention that he has a total hellicopter mom? She's gonna wanna talk to me about a bunch of shit if he makes me come to his house. I feel like it'd be douchey to just tell him to leave it on his front porch though
>>
>>18159380
Are you autistic? Have you sought professional help?
>>
>>18159417
Fuck you, cunt
>>
>>18159418
That's not nice.
>>
>>18159414
none of that is relevant.

Ask him for it back like an adult.
>>
>>18159426
Peh, you're right. It's just really awkward and I know any full conversation is going to go poorly
>>
>>18159414
Holy shit you must be at least 18 to use this site. Stop running away from your problems like a pussy. You fucked your friendship and now you want your shit back. Tell your ex friend to give you your shit back and if he wants to hang out and you hate him that much, tell him to fuck off so at least he gets the picture you're an asshole.
>>
>>18159436
I am 18, have you never met any 18-year-old Seniors?

Thanks for the advice asshole
>>
>>18159441
Respect your elders.
>>
File: 1387269537618.jpg (21KB, 382x322px) Image search: [Google]
1387269537618.jpg
21KB, 382x322px
>>18159380

Closure is a myth. People change and drift apart, especially children. Cut it out with the closure bullshit.

Go to his house and ask for your shit like a goddamn grown up. If he tries to engage you in a conversation you don't want to participate in just say "No thank you" and leave.

You'll never see this kid again. Suck it up and stop shying away from conflict.
>>
>Hey man whats up let me get my console back
There you go. Worst comes to worst you call the cops if he's being a bitch and won't give it back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.