[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and this one girl have been friends for 3 years. I like her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
Me and this one girl have been friends for 3 years. I like her and it's like she likes me also. She texts and wants to plan stuff to do often. But she says that she wants to be just friends and all of that. I'm confused because she sometimes makes advances that tell me that she wants us to be together. Sometimes she just wants the plans to be just me and her (this is 40% of the time, the other is just group stuff.) I'm not sure if I should make and advance or just not do anything. She's the type that'd be weirded out if I made an advance on her if she doesn't like me back.
>>
>>18159213
Nah, don't do it OP. If you mess this up, it could put a real damper on your friendship. If it was anyone else that wasn't already 3 years in I'd say go for it but don't worry man, you will find new interests
>>
>>18159222
Okay, thanks, it's just that's she seems like she drops hints sometimes not. I'll probably have to wait thanks
>>
>>18159233
This is just under the assumption that you don't value your friendship to the scenario where you don't have her. If i was you i'd risk it but then again, i come with the understanding that friends come and go and life without risks isn't very exciting but do whatever you have to do to protect the things you love. God bless you anon
>>
>>18159276
I do value the friendship. I just can't tell if she likes me or not. For example, one day, she asked me of I ever thought about dating and that kinda got me thinking. Maybe this is just some fucking thing girls do or if she's just messing with me. It's not like I'm crazy over her, I just like her. It's just that somedays she want something to happen and somedays she just wants to be friends.
>>
>>18159296
Sounds like she can't make up her mind, I'd say even if she would date you you might be better off not pursuing this.. I'm learning my lesson after dating an unstable/wishy washy girl
>>
>>18159334
Oh, what happened?
>>
>>18159213
she is just keeping you in orbit. you try something and she'll shoot you down. dead end OP
>>
>>18159347
What do you mean by keeping me in orbit?
>>
>>18159364
You're the backup plan.
>>
>>18159617
Oh shit, I didn't think of that. Maybe maybe not, but your right. I might be
>>
>>18159213
I'll tell you how this reads to anyone who has any experience with women
>Me and this one girl have been friends for 3 years.
I've not been good enough for a girl to date for 3 years
>I like her and it's like she likes me also.
again, we are friends
>She texts and wants to plan stuff to do often.
We do things that friends do
>But she says that she wants to be just friends and all of that.
She has told me we are just friends
>I'm confused because she sometimes makes advances that tell me that she wants us to be together.
Sometimes she keeps my hopes up because I have oneitis
>Sometimes she just wants the plans to be just me and her (this is 40% of the time, the other is just group stuff.)
We sometimes spend time away from other friends and I read into this too much
>I'm not sure if I should make and advance or just not do anything.
I didn't try it on with her ever because I wanted to just be friends
>She's the type that'd be weirded out if I made an advance on her if she doesn't like me back.
She doesn't like me in that way, which I acknowledge, but I'd rather orbit her than hear her not want anything to do with me
>>
>>18159213
Adding to >>18159668
I'd agree with >>18159347 and >>18159617
You're the backup, you're "that guy" that she is friends with.
When she meets a guy who can actually try and date her rather than orbit her you will be the shoulder to cry on, the card she has to bargain with ("I'll stop hanging out with Anon if you do X") or someone she keeps about to give guys the appearance that they have competition.
>>
>>18159668
Thanks for the insight. It's good to get insight from one with experience.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.