[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>18159117 >hey sweetie, i need to write some really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>>18159117
>hey sweetie, i need to write some really good bait for /adv/, this thread has been done a million times, what's a new twist J can put on it?

Then show her this thread, faggot OP.
>>
>>18159117
being repulsed by a gf/bf is temporary, youll miss her in a few weeks. and you can just tell her youre not ready for a girlfriend btw.
>>
You see it as her fault that someone else did that horrible thing to her? Do you feel like she betrayed your trust by getting taken advantage of by a pedophile years before she even knew about you? You're as bad as her rapist. What's the point in having a gf if you don't give a shit about her or how she feelm
>>
File: Future of Feminism.jpg (42KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Future of Feminism.jpg
42KB, 750x422px
>>18159117
>I found out gf was raped as a kid and now I find her repulsive what's a good way to dump her without looking like a jerk?

Your priorities are fucked up if you're afraid of looking like a jerk. Just send her to /adv/ so one of the shinyknights here can adopt her from you.
>>
I wanna recommend you a movie.

American Pastoral (2016)
>>
>>18159449
I wanna stick you into a novel.

Nineteen Eighty-Four (1949)
>>
File: 1471141333489.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1471141333489.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>18159117

0/10

Yawn city, kid.
>>
>>18159117
just be the jerk that you are. why do you care?
>>
>>18159117
>without looking like a jerk?
Wear a mask, cause it's impossible to show your face and not look like yourself
>>
>your whole post

Kys kid. Seriously how petty can you be? You probably stopped talking to your mom when you found out your dad nutted in her.
>>
>>18159452
I just finished reading that. 10/10.
>>
I really like the dumb moral compases here more determined to attack OP.

If op is bothered by it he's bothered, you guys are being dicks.

Let her down easy say you're not feeling a girlfriend right now
>>18159457
Pretentious
>>
>>18160391
>implying op isn't dumb himself

There's no nice way about going about it and she'll know why he broke up with her. Better be prepared for your name being in a suicide note.
>>
>>18160398
It's not like op chooses to feel this way, I find it hilarious you'd rather op pretend to still be attracted and waste this poor girls time
>>
>>18160400
I'd rather he not waste her time. I'm just saying that there's no nice way about it. Like I said she's gonna know why. I don't care about either person in this story, I just think OP is dumb for thinking there's a nice way out of this.
>>
>>18160411
Oh okay then I agree.

You're a <3
>>
>>18159117
hit me deep op, I'm gonna level with you here

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U9IzJejmU0
>>
just tell her you should start seeing different people

but still be her friend
>>
>>18160422
>but still be her friend

That's not a good idea.
>>
>>18159117
Eh the girls I've dated that were abused where hotter and kinkier. I've never really minded.

If you get too butthurt by it all, make sure to pass her my way.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.