[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf started birth control only 6 days ago and I straight up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: nut-button.jpg (34KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
nut-button.jpg
34KB, 487x365px
My gf started birth control only 6 days ago and I straight up just came inside, how fucked am I?

She says it's going to be okay and she's not visibly worried at all.
>>
>>18158887
Babies are cute.
>>
>>18158887
It will be fine. You'll be a great father.
>>
>>18158893
>>18158892

So plan B or?
>>
I think they recommend 7 days with any hormonal based birth control, but that's probably the safe estimate. Six days should be okay.
I'd get tested just in case though.
>>
Ignoring these assholes. If you're lucky, she wont get pregnant. But birth control is supposed to be used in conjuction with condoms

Just wear a condom next time
>>
>>18158894

you dont need the permision of a yugoslavian boi pucci rating pictograph forum to use plan B.
>>
>>18158899
How soon after will the pregnancy test detect pregnancy?
>>
>>18158902

each test is dfiferent, read the fucking box.
>>
Woman here who has been on birth control for ~2 years in the past.

>>18158899
This poster is correct - you want a 7 day window where you use condoms, then you can go without. But you're probably fine. Doesn't hurt for her to take a pregnancy test
>>
>>18158909
She hasn't been taking them at the same time daily, this is important?
>>
>>18158902
Ten days after the missed period is standard.
>>
>>18158911
Really fucking important. The efficiency of the birth control pills is based on the hour that you take them, which has to be two hours before or two hours after of the usual time. Go get a pregnancy test just in case.
>>
If it's hormonal birth control say goodbye to your gf lol that shit destroys women's souls.

If it's non-hormonal don't worry. You should wait a week before busting in her but you're probably fine.
>>
>didn't wait 7 days
>hasn't been taking them at the same time

Enjoy your new baby! :) I hope it was worth the orgasm!
>>
Was in this situation before. Never got pregnant because I didnt take chances and immediately took plan B. GIVE HER PLAN B DO NOT BE A DADDY
>>
>>18158887
dont believe her. i would worry. pray that you wont be a daddy. dont be stupid again. research the pill and see how long it takes to work
>>
File: 059125209.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
059125209.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>18158887
LOL OP

You gonna be a daddyyyy
>>
I'm amazed at the number of idiots who cannot read a package or even listen to their doctor.

Take at the same time within the second hour every day.

If she has never been on hormonal birth control or hasn't taken it in the last 6 months, it will take at least 1 month - 6 weeks of taking at the same time every day before you're assured the 0.01% chance of pregnancy. This is because the BC has to affect the entire cascade, from the FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) in the brain to the subsequent progesterone release in the ovaries. It ain't magic.

Take plan B, be smarter. Read. Is it really too hard for your GF and you to read?
>>
>>18159961
Also, every pill/hormonal birth control I ever took made my libido almost zero.

Enjoy.
>>
>>18159965
What's with the passive aggressiveness there? IUD caused a girl I was fucking's sex drive to spike. Don't act like your experience is gospel.
>>
>>18159994
IUD don't use the same hormone combo as the pill (not a progesterone/estrogen or combo. Theyactually use levonorgesterel) , and the majority are copper, aka non-hormonal.
http://www.arhp.org/Publications-and-Resources/Quick-Reference-Guide-for-Clinicians/Non-hormonal-Choosing/IUC

The reason I'm so "passive-aggressive" is for the same exact reason your ignorant post pisses me off--people don't bother to educate themselves or listen to perscribers about meds they put into their body, nor the proper use of said medication or a rough understanding of how that medicine affects the body.

Then they whine and say said medication is ineffective. No, it isn't the medication, it's them.

This situation is doubly sad in the smartphone era, where you can Google about birth control and get millions of results instructing and informing you. Pathetic.
>>
>>18158887
Why do retards get pills if they KNOW they suck at keeping a set schedule. Should've just gotten fixed that way neither of you can reproduce.
>>
File: u0V3wp4.png (113KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
u0V3wp4.png
113KB, 800x1200px
>>18158887
>>
How retarded are you OP
>>
>>18160090
You are the smartest person I met on 4chan in maybe 3 years. I share the same feelings as you.
I will cum inside you anon.
Where you at?
>>
>>18158887
You're supposed to wait 2 weeks.

That being said, it depends on where in her cycle it is, how fertile she is etc. You should be okay, but I'd advise getting Plan B.
>>
>>18160090
Damn, girl. Where you stay?
>>
>>18160090
He is right.

I share your feelings, but never let my "buthurt" feelings to be that much visible.
>>
Shes calm because shes been on it longer than she told you she has
>>
>>18159994
For whatever it's worth, birth control killed my libido too. My gynecologist said it's normal and there's nothing I can do. Kinda sucks to be honest
>>
File: 1487798801048.jpg (13KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
1487798801048.jpg
13KB, 389x389px
>>18159994
I fucked her up the Hershey highway SIX TIMES!!!
>>18161721
So who cares, just use lube. It's not like you people enjoy sex anyway.
>>18160090
Hey lemme in there
>>
>>18158887
I hope you enjoy paying child support mother fucker
>>
Hey man, How about You: "Can You put the Birth control in my hands so I can google it"

Most if not all are effective within 24 hours.

What the Hell are You so worried about Young man.
>>
Offer to pay for her pills. I pay for my GFs pills and it turns me on actually. Then you can tell her to take her pills at the exact time every day since you're paying for them.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.