[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl at the gym we both frequent. We recently hung out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (71KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
71KB, 750x714px
I met a girl at the gym we both frequent. We recently hung out for the first time and then proceeded to spend a good portion of the weekend together. I've tried to play it cool since then and don't always initiate conversation (she has when I don't).

My question is, after having been in flings and relationships that start way too fast and then burn out, how do you really play the slow game? How does this whole thing work? Obviously we're both interested in each other and we have enough going on in our lives that we can't hang out that frequently.

How does one approach seeming somewhat casual about the relationship when the other person is interested and what purpose does this serve?
>>
wait wait, do you want to fuck her or no? it sounds like you want to be best buddies with the bitch rather than yeah i want to fuck her then maybe see if she is worth building a relationship with
>>
File: M1Uyq6m.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
M1Uyq6m.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
>>18158018
Im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and tell you this:

No man goes to a girl to be her best buddy unless hes gay or suffers from nice guy syndrome

i would know, im a "nice guy" ;-;
>>
>>18158026
most of the guys i come across on 4chan have nice guy syndrome desu

>>18157889
keep talking to other bitches while still talking to her, first step is to fuck her, next is to try to evaluate if she is worth the effort of building something with and if she is keep her around while also having other chicks and let her know, you have to keep things open and until SHE says i want a real relationship or something along those lines keep going out with other chicks. But when she decides to move it up another level start dropping bitches who werent as important, keep the 2nd and 3rd choice girls around just in case the main bitch goes bad or something. You basically have to wait for her to fall in love first rather than you.
>>
>>18157889
Fuck you
>>
>>18157889
>Interested in girl
>Tries to look cool by ignoring her

Can YOU spot the illogicality there?
>>
>>18158057
>have nice guy syndrome desu

Could you explain?
>>
>>18158240
Nice guys are males who do not know how to close, or aren't attractive enough to close.
>>
>>18157889
Stop overthinking problems.
Do you want to hang with her? Then just fucking hang with the girl.

Is she sexy? Then get more cuddly with her and see where it goes. And yes bring condoms :-D
>>
>>18158018
We've had sex a couple times and I do want to be in a relationship.

>>18158057
This seems like pretty terrible advice but I appreciate the perspective.

>>18158151
Got it.

>>18158214
I'm not ignoring, we've texted every day since we hung out. I'm just trying not to send every text to start a conversation for fear of seeming too attached. Is that unreasonable though?

>>18158411
Guess that makes sense.
>>
If you believe or know that she isn't seeing other guys at the same time, you can keep hanging out and one day invite her to something a little more romantic to get more intimate in that sense, and ask her if she wants to be your gf. You can give her a small gift too like chocolates
>>
>>18158742
I can be pretty certain she isn't seeing anybody else. In a little more time I think the more intimate date to discuss actually being exclusive is the natural next step.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.