[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you know how friends have this secret loyalty to one another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So you know how friends have this secret loyalty to one another and we're not supposed to tell outsiders if two people are dating if they're not "out" yet?

How can you tell if they're dating? If I suspect one of my friends knows can I ask him without it being weird?

Everyone in this situation is like 30 btw.
>>
What?
>>
>>18157782
I am very drunk.

Basically, you have two friends, Fred and Wilma. Fred and Wilma like each other but you can't tell how close they are, maybe they're bros, maybe they're bros with benefits. You know how it is.

You have a third friend, Barney, who knows whether or not Fred and Wilma are bros or bros with benefits. Like he knows for certain. You've asked Barney before and he says they're just bros. Either he's being honest or his friendship with both of them prevents him from being honest with you. In this scenario Barney is your best friend, but you may not be his best friend.
>>
>>18157805
Basically, I want to date Wilma.

Is there a way to ask Barney what this situation entails without shooting myself in the foot?
>>
>>18157805
>>18157809
Dude what the fuck
>>
>>18157805
>>18157809
Why not just take Barney at his word and ask Wilma out? You say you're 30, but you sound 15.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.