[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im completely obsessed with a boy. he's the first guy i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: elamoralestiloschooldaysxd.jpg (42KB, 467x640px) Image search: [Google]
elamoralestiloschooldaysxd.jpg
42KB, 467x640px
im completely obsessed with a boy. he's the first guy i ever reciprocated romantic feelings for.
i play it cool and maybe a little too distant when im with him but when im not... all i can think about is him. And I've been obsessed for almost a year now. The only time i didnt think about him was when I went through army bct. Because I was too busy to think about him. But now that im out and have nothing to do, he fills my mind again.

He hasn't contacted me since friday. I thought he would hit me up since he usually does on the weekends but he hasn't yet. My happiness is directly related to his messages so now im pretty down.
He's not even that nice to me. He's actually pretty scummy. I don't know why I'm so obsessed. Yes I realize this isn't healthy and yes I realize im creepy.
>>
Plz halp
>>
call him up.
>>
>>18157082
I have nothing in common with him and we both end up saying one word replies ending the convo pretty quick.
>>
>>18157094
call him and say "hey lets hang out"
>>
>>18156990
Just show him you're interested you tard, he's feeling you at and you're acting distant. Send a clear signal your interested.
>>
>>18157117
When we do hang out we have sex soooo i think he knows im interested
>>
Yeah you probably won't listen to me but if your happiness is directly tied to his interactions with you, you need to seek therapy. It's the only way things can get better... the guy's not magically going to be a gentleman and love you. You need to find yourself first and what makes you happy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.