[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you blue pill after red pilling for so long. I so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nUw8VyH.jpg (370KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
nUw8VyH.jpg
370KB, 1440x1440px
How do you blue pill after red pilling for so long. I so fucking tired of just knowing the world is a piece of shit.

Ignorance is truly bliss
>>
Just stop focusing so much on the bad. Don't bury your head in the sand, look at /pol/ and drudgereport once in a while, but don't forget to spend the majority of the time looking at things that make you happy.

After looking at /pol/ I usually watch videos of my favorite bands performing or something to inspire me/counter-act the despair of the world.
>>
>>18156816

Focus on learning about positive stuff, it should balance out the shit if you do it right. Steer away from topics that revolve around people and focus on nature and other stuff beyond people. Because people are what tend to make things shit, world itself is pretty cool. Also, read fiction, escapism is helpful.
>>
>>18156816
The redpill doesn't really exist in most cases OP. It occurs due to the result of a small, but very visible and emotionally powerful, sample selection. The reality is that consuming the redpill doesn't give you truth, it gives you a distorted reality that appears to be the truth
>>
>>18156816

Stop talking like them. Getting away from such a negative line of thinking is like getting clean from a drug. Stop hanghing out with people that think like that and change your habits in general.
>>
>>18156827
>>18156821
Seems like pretty good advice, I'll try to follow it.
>>
>>18156816

red pill implies truth.

blue pill implies lie.

so if you're asking how to lie to yourself, well, you just pretend to believe a lie.
>>
>>18156831
>>18156831
Op here. So is reality somewhere in between or is it just blue pill?
>>
>>18156844
Op here. So just quit 4chan then?
>>
>I can't lift and I want the mainstream world to welcome me again

They never welcomed you before. That's why it's called blue pill.
>>
>>18156873

Not everyone is like that here, but yeah, if you are already suceptible to that line of thinking, come here less.
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277KB, 2048x1382px
>>18156816
take a chill pill
>>
You really can't. Growing up is hard but at some point you've got to embrace how fucked up this world is.

Do not ever try to revive the past. It's gone forever. All you can do is fight against this unfair world where the genetically superior try to manipulate the inferior to their advantage.

Redpillers are a plague.There's hundreds of thousands if not millions of them. They've become a fucking mass and nowadays they're the norm. They live by things such as the "be yourself" meme, the "act like you don't care" meme, the "just don't talk too much" meme, the "be more talkative" meme, the "just be nice" meme, the "douchebags get all the girls" meme, the "be tough" meme, the "look mysterious" and such.

If you want to succeed you've got to analyze your own circumstances. Stop following these pricks' advice. No one knows yourself and your situation better than you, yet you're willing to let some fucking idiots tell you some bullshit advice?

Improve or die bro, but improve by going forward with your own thoughts not someone else's lol
>>
>>18156912
>Redpillers are a plague.There's hundreds of thousands if not millions of them. They've become a fucking mass and nowadays they're the norm.

I mean, the Red Pill is bullshit. You are really overestimating the power they have. They are a little club to whine, not a global power.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.