[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it was sophmore summer I started talking to this girl. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: F.O.B.2016.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
F.O.B.2016.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
When it was sophmore summer I started talking to this girl. We were in the same group chat on kik ( her cousin who was my friend made it). I knew who she was before hand, but didn't really care for her at all. In the coming weeks I started to develop feelings for her and would flirt with her in the group chat, and then started talking to her privately. I'm not sure if she did like me or not then, she responded positively to all the flirting and one time when I was offline she was asking about me and where I was. Anyways, I would've asked her out but it turned out she had a BF. So I let it go, and slowly stopped talking to her. Fast foward to the end of junior year ( I stopped talking to her by then, but still had feelings for her anyways.) And during this time she apparently started seeing a friend of a friend from a different HS, while still dating her BF . By senior year she broke up with that guy, and was going out with this friend of a friend. I slowly got to know him better and he was always nice and chill with me. But the thing is now he's dating the girl I've had feelings for since I was 15. I'm in the second semester in the JC at in my town now ( I couldn't get into a UC so I'm trying again)
>>
File: 1489555600151.jpg (536KB, 3680x2070px) Image search: [Google]
1489555600151.jpg
536KB, 3680x2070px
Part 2: So now whenever I hang with friends he'll come to hang sometimes. I can't really hate or dislike him because he's always been cool to me. But it keeps tearing at me because she'll hang with us aswell, so I'll se them together sometimes and it makes me a little depressed inside. Will I ever get over her? I don't know why I can't get her out of my head. I would try stealing her from him, but I view that as immoral. ( which is why I didn't do that in the first place.) I'm also unsure if I should do that because he considers me a friend, and he's also pretty much a part of our "squad" so idk what the others would say/think about me of I did that. What do you guys think of this situation? I'm 18 btw.
>>
Shamless self bump
>>
Also do you guys think convertibles are gay? The car I'm saving up for is, prob still gonna get it because convertibles seem fun to drive.
>>
Pls help me wiser people
>>
Pls, I don't know who else to talk about this with. I certainly cannot tell my friends
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.