[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl who is bi I believe, but more attracted to women.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

I'm a girl who is bi I believe, but more attracted to women. I believe that lesbian relationships are very degenerate and I'm only romantically interested in men anyway, so how do I train myself to be a straight as possible?
>>
>>18156403
Unless a girl who have been in the situation as you comes along in this thread to prove me wrong, I don't think you can train yourself to be more sexually attracted to one gender over the other. Why not accept what you like? I don't know why you'd try to bend your likes just so they fit others' norms or views.

Love is just to feel happy, anyway.
>>
>>18156403

I'm in the same boat, sorta, as I find women physically more attractive than men. Just find a good guy who makes you happy and love him and it's fine. I still find women incredibly hot and have sexual dreams about them, but because I love my bf, actually having sex with a woman never really crosses my mind anymore.
>>
>>18156403
Try it and if girls start boring you, start dating men.
>>
Are you retarded? Don't even call yourself fucking bi if you think lesbian relationships are degenerate. You are already a boring basic white straight white girl so just stick with it.
>>
>>18156442
I'm sexually attracted to women. Being in a lesbian relationship seems dumb to me. I'm looking for a masculine counterpart, but I'm very attracted to women!
>>
>>18156403
You're like my dream. Just be in a relationship with a man, since that's what you believe is right. Then just get in the occasional 3 some with your man.Trust me, that would make him so happy and you'd get some too. Really, you're many a man's dream.
>>
>>18156403
You should begin by not going to /pol/ anymore since most of them are closet homosexuals
>>
>>18156403
Find a male partner and ask if hes down to have a threesome with another female.

Any true man would immediately agree.

You have your "Masculine Counterpart" and you have sex with women at the same time.

/Thread
>>
>>18156403
you are like my GF. like others have said, bring a woman to the bedroom if you need a pussy fix. your man will enjoy it.
>>
>>18156403
Have you ever had an actual sexual experience with a woman? Our culture is so saturated with images of women as sex objects that even straight women are affected and find beautiful women beautiful. And that confuses a lot of straight women, who think "If I find women attractive I must be gay" when they're just brainwashed.
>>
>>18158233
>lesbianism exists because of pop culture

k whatever
>>
>>18158250
Try reading it again. That is NOT what the guy is saying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.