[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm not on any of my gf's social media... including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: daddario.png (330KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
daddario.png
330KB, 500x600px
i'm not on any of my gf's social media... including our relationship status on facebook. she said that facebook must have glitched and removed it (she asked me about it first) so i sent her a "request" or whatever about a week ago and she hasn't re-applied it... also i know she removed a picture of us from her instagram and she untagged herself in a picture of us I had up there recently...

this is something stupid to be insecure about right? like I should just let it go, right?
>>
>>18156395
i've approached her being nervous about cheating before (not accusatory at all) and her response is always something like "i don't like how you would think i would do that"

also more accurately she didn't untag herself from that picture but removed it from her "pictures of you" segment of her profile. doesn't show up there
>>
>>18156395

Maybe you should ask your gf instead of strangers on the internet.
>>
It may seem stupid and that you are insecure, but if she is going out of her way to untag and remove photos, etc then something is up
>>
From what you've said, something doesn't sound right. You should really sit down and talk to her about it.
>>
>>18156395
You aren't over reacting. You are right to be worried.

She removed you from facebook. Removed herself from your tags. Deleted a picture of you guys on Instagram.

Why would any do such a thing?
Why would you do such a thing in her position?

Heres why. If you were a fucking whore then you wouldn't want chad to see you're "in a relationship" with some stupid beta who you use for free meals and money.

Kid, shes two timing you. Either shes already midway to falling in love with chad in her DMs or already seeing him and having her pussy filled up with his meaty cock behind your back. When she says "im not in the mood" thsts because chad already took care of her earlier thst day when she said she was going iut to shop with the girlfriends.

I promise you op. Shes either halfways to cheating, already cheating, or keeping her options open for a chad shes interested in so shes keeping you a secret until she finds out if she can have him.

And btwThese are best case scenario kid.
You should tske her phonewhen she falls asleep and find the evidence. I assure you its there
>>
>>18156419
Okay so I know you're one of these 4chan dudes that thinks all women are manipulative and awful and I get that but I want to explain why I'm hesitant to believe she's like that.

She never had a loving relationship before me. She never had sex before me. I am without a job so I don't pay for anything for her. She still has me as her phone background and I never pegged her as the kind of person to change it just before we hang out, or something. She goes to therapy and she told me she talks about us to her therapist, like she worries about me and my future too much, stuff like that.

So while there are some other signs that worried me she might be cheating, it would be a pretty significant left turn on her personality I think. Though she has lied to me before about stuff, small stuff
>>
>>18156438

Mate they're women. I had a girl who was exactly the same. First love, virgin when we met, quiet and shy type. She would lie about small things a lot too. After 4 years living together and a spell where I'd stopped giving her as much attention as i once did and stopped spending money on her "Joe Blow" comes along and spends a month grooming her away from me, promise of greener pastures. Needless to say she ran off with him, completely dumped me from her life. The signs were there like with you and they all came racing to my mind as soon as she said she was leaving, I just hadn't wanted to see them before because I didn't think she was capable of something like that.

Something sounds wrong, she obviously has a reason for doing the things she's done because why would she have done them otherwise. You need to fight for her so you don't end up a lonely fuck like me, wishing everyday you'd done more.
>>
>>18156395
Who gives a fuck? I know girls who can't help posting about their boyfriend on social media every other day, and others who you never know are single or not by looking at their profile. It's different for every girl.
>>
>>18156395
sounds like she is cheating
she is hiding those things for a reason
you are stupid to believe all the removal of the pictures and the status are just a coincidence
if I were you i'd dump her ass
also virgins can turn out to be the biggest whores of all when they suddenly get an itch to try other cocks before they turn wrinkly and dry
>>
>>18156401
>i dont like how you would think that

You had better of said "I dont give a shit"
>>
Just ask her to update her relationship status again. Try watching her. Offer your technical expertise, even if you don't have any. If she accepts, you're good. If she doesn't, she's cheating on you.
>>
It's to much to simply be a coincidence. She is cheating on you 100%. I know it'd hard to imagine the girl you love being a cheating whore but man woman ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.