[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So loooong story short i became a single mom and attempted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

So loooong story short i became a single mom and attempted to move back home to where my dad and step mom live. Theyve only lived here a couple years and i didnt really know the area. I couldnt find anything for rent in their tiny Amish town so i moved to the next largest town. I accidently moved to straight up frat fucking avenue. It got ridiculous. My child and i never slept. After one particularly nasty night where i went to talk to one of the frats about my situation they really just talked shit. I decided to call the frat and try to more or less formally complain. In order to figure out what frat they were i googled frata near me and only one came up as like 800 feet away. I ended up calling the college to complain only to have someone from the frat explain they were the house caddy corner to mine. I thought it was just a large family home. I figured it was paid off and had been passed down. I never saw anyone coming in and out of it. The other day i saw two kids outside raking leaves and approached them to apologize. The apology led to an exchange of numbers and a small friendship. The next day i couldn't find a necklace i always wear (it was behind my nightstand) and asked to come inside and look for it. I was coming from a job interview so i was dressed a little more formally i guess. Black dress and tall black heels. The guy that helped me look and i ended up climbing his roof and smoking and just really hit it off. During that conversation i thought hed said he had fuck buddies and just didnt catch feelings. I had said "but you still 'talk' to people right" and he said "i talk to them but if i think they start to think theres feelings i immediately tell them. Will continue in comment. Pic is pic sent.
>>
theres not." i have this really negative notion in my mind about frat boys. Probably cus of my interactions with the other houses. Anyway, were seeing eachother now. It started off when i sent a nude of me 6 weeks post partum. I got really lucky no stretch marks etc very fit. I guess he didnt even know i had a son until then. I think around that time i cut the whole him coming over while my sons awake out completely. Loooooong story short. Were seeing eachother. He claims im the 4th woman hes been with. There are some slight feelings. Im falling for a fuck boy right? I only think that cus hes in a frat but still...
>>
>>18156149
Just don't try to trap him with child support
>>
File: 1421400703751.jpg (83KB, 934x506px) Image search: [Google]
1421400703751.jpg
83KB, 934x506px
>>18156151
Your concern right now should be saving up enough money to find a good area to move to for your child. Enjoy the sex while you can, don't expect this guy to be YOUR guy if he's talking about sleeping with other women.

Your number 1 priority is your CHILD. Get your nice ass to a better living space before you start thinking about romance.
>>
>>18156158
Sterile. My ex husband amd i had fertility treatments for my son.
>>
>>18156164
Actually my landlord moved me to another apartment this week. Its so much better. According to him im the first girl hes been with since he left for college.
>>
>>18156164
I dont think you understand i was raising hell. I was calling the cops on my upstairs neighbors 3+ times a night and every morning i was in the property management office to complain. My landlord is also the shit. But things escalated too far when one of the upstaors neighbors came down pounding on my door and screaming at me. I had to call the emergency maintence line because i was scared shitless. Like 3 maintence guys the cops and my landlord came out at 11pm. My landlord decided to go ahead and move me. He called me in the morning after to tell me. Oh and i got that job. The one i was interviewing for that day.
>>
>>18156151

He told you immediately the type of man he is so yes, you are catching feels for a fuck boy. You should end this before you get too emotionally invested
>>
>>18156171
Oh. Then just enjoy the ride (sex). Don't worry about a label. He's let his objectives be known. Don't expect a romance out of this.
>>
>>18156149
>I'm falling for a fuck boy
You're falling for someone who is emotionally unavailable. No offense but considering you're already a single mom, you obviously don't have a track record of choosing quality men for long term commitment, and you're probably just going along with the excitement and "vagina tingles" over any sort of logic.

Your son is going to be pretty fucked up if he grows up without a strong male role model. I suggest looking into the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America to find him a 'big brother' and make sure he is exposed to a lot of positive masculinity. That's going to make a much bigger difference than trying to work 3 jobs to 'support' him all the while sleeping around with random dudes all the time.
>>
>>18156182
No. Ok so i THOUGHT he meant they were fuck buddies but apparently NO. I misunderstood him. Hes an enginwering student. I guess theres like 1 chick for every 10 guys and they get snatched up quickly. He doesn't associate woth the other college>>18156188
No he actually hasnt but he doesnt hit it and dip. He usually stays the night and gets booted before my kid wakes up. He also has the whole just walk right in set up with me although he doesn't have a key. We talk A LOT. We talk about my sons father. My parents. His family. Just everything. Theres also a lot of cuddling and he never seems like he has anywhere to be. I also havent posted anything i havent said to him. He says hes not seeing anyone else. That makes sense considering the ammount of time he spends over here. And when hes not here hes snapchatting me from his room or between classes. Stillll like how is a frat boy not a slut? Theres fucking chlamydia on the sidewalk outside his house and i told him that the first time we met. This whole area is just ridiculous.
>>
>>18156194
Okkkkk firstly. I work at a day care he attends with me. He frequently sees his father and my family. Theres 0 animosity. My divorce was pretty smooth. I get decent alimony. Hes never met the frat boy. I wont cross that line. I dont feel its fair to his father. Also hes under a year old.
>>
>>18156198
Oh. Then just enjoy the ride. Don't fret over labels. If he wants to be a father, you'll see those traits in him.
>>
>>18156203
I dont think that's where its going. I think he just likes the way i talk to him. I see a lot of very very very good qualities in him. I point them out a lot. I compliment him genuinely. He is hard working. He is on his shit. He is very sweet. Hes just a frat boy. Meaning automatic fuck boy
>>
>>18156203
Also he does leave stuff over here...
>>
>>18156202
Well age has nothing to do with it. Single parent households are hell on children, especially young boys. If not raised right they turn out more violent and less educated. It's good that he gets to see his dad but I'm putting it out there so you really know.

>>18156198
He says that but then also says he's not trying to catch feelings. Which part are you paying attention to? I'm not saying don't fuck him but like anon said don't catch feelings either. Genuine question: are you hoping to lock him down because you know that his engineering job will make him a good provider later on?
>>
>>18156218
So he's a good dude, but not father material. Now it's on you if you want to expose your son to this kind of thing or not, if you want to try to him down, or what. Good luck. Post more ass if you can.

>>18156220
Man that must be real confusing for you, huh? I defer to the above: If he's not fatherly, which is what your son is going to need, then it's on you if you decide to try to lock him or not.
>>
>>18156198

Well you can't tell who a person is just by the organization they're in. Frat boys tend to have access to alot more sexual opportunities but that doesn't guarantee they will all be hoes. In this case, if he seems to be giving you the majority of his attention, he may have just been bragging to peak your interest but i would still be cautious. If you're already defending him then you're falling for him. This could easily end badly if some younger, childless stacy catches his eye.
You really should move lol
>>
>>18156222
No. My soon to be ex husband and i are very amicable about money and he makes enough to support me and probably another family. He actually asked me not so go back to work until our son started kindergarten. He feels he should have more time with me because he has less with him. His major and his potential success have nothing to do with it. I dont wanna lock him down. I just feel kinda bad because i lock him out so hard JUST BECAUSE he's a frat boy. That is my only concern with him. I also have 2 associates in useful fields. No student loan debt. I can tell hes gonna drown in it for a minute
>>
>>18156226
I mean. This was a just a thing that happened. Its still kinda new but he is very aware that hes not allowed around my son. At all. Maybe if we were to continue for a long period of time... BUT we also have day time plans for me to show him the country side and hes mentioned meeting my dad. Idk its fucking weird
>>
>>18156231
>I lock him out
He said he wanted nothing serious and doesn't like it when girls catch feelings, so you're right to not want to be serious with him.
>>
>>18156227
Bragging? Hes never bragged about any conquests. It appears im the first in a while. Im 1/4. Hes never been in a committed relationship. Etc.
>>
>>18156239
Eh i think its been more of he didnt have feelings. I gotta go move some stuff from my old place and drop some stuff he forgot off to him. Be back in a bit
>>
>>18156237
I was in a relationship a few years ago with a woman who had two children. If she hadn't been so pushy for me to be a father to them, among other things, I probably would have stuck around.

Don't expect much, enjoy it for what it is, let him meet your dad (he brought it up after all), keep it away from your son until the man ever wants to make that step. Last part's real important.
>>
>>18156198
Something similar happened to me. Met a guy who was a musician and he came on really strong, he was perfect though. He would let me hang out at his house, sleep over but never forced me to do anything sexual, called me all the time, took me places, went for walks, dinner etc. Some of my friends told me to be cautious because he was a musician.. because of their reputation. I got a little apprehensive because everything was going a little too fast paced for me. Lo and behold he got bored of me after a few weeks, started texting other people more when I was around him, didn't call as much and finally he left town to go be with another bitch.
>>
>>18156267
Thats pretty much what I've been doing. I think hell be ready to interact with my son long before i am. It just feels like im undercutting his dad
>>
>>18156324
Bump and update i teased him about a snap he sent me and about talking to his other hoes about something and he told me id be talking to myself...
>>
>>18156518
Add my sc. Curious as to how this progresses. dineder12
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.