/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidently revealed to my roommate that I've never even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images-14.jpg (13KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
13KB, 183x275px
I accidently revealed to my roommate that I've never even touched a girl in a dirty way and she was really mindblown.
Now she makes fun of me and treats me like a kid.
It really hurts somehow, but I don't want to look bad.
I also don't want to just throw away my virginity or so.
I honestly don't know what to do.
>>
>>18156146
lmao

never ever ever tell chicks you're a virgin or even that you have any less sexual experience than them

So here's what you do. You get yourself some lube, either, a rag, a ball gag, and some zip ties. Yeah, you rape her.

Nah, why don't you go to the gym and get into shape, buy a couple gqs and dress better, and watch some stand up comedians to learn to be funny. Then you fuck some chicks. It's way easier than you would think, there are tons of sluts out there.
>>
throw away your virginity.

tell your roommate you need someone to show you what to do. if she wants it to be her she'll make it her.
>>
>>18156185
I would avoid a feeling of debt with a female like her in this situation. The dude should learn to fuck on his own.
>>
>>18156146

Try your best to not let it affect you and let her know you don't care for her joking about it because it's not funny. It's a life style decision and who you are, if she can't respect that she's not your friend.

Everyone is allowed to think how they want but personally i was extremely happy to find out my bf was a virgin because he's extremely attractive and could've easily hoed around and chose not to.
Live life the way you want to op, I hope you find a girl that will treasure you and treat you well.
>>
>>18156204
That's not how being a man works. We do not reveal that jokes bother us. Doing so is an admission of weakness which we are not allowed to do.

In this situation he really needs to fuck a chick.

How good looking are you OP? You work out? You dress well? You got conversational skills?
>>
>>18156197
Same

>>18156146 you sure its not playful teasing? Friends might be trying to be playful and it gets misconstrued.
>>
>>18156234
I humbly disagree, I'm an emotional faggot and chicks dig it when I talk feelings with them.

I found that older women love a boy who can open up
>>
>>18156249
I'm a very masculine person and a big goy 5 u.

I have a voice that calls me a faggot bitch in my head when I want to tell my girlfriend how much I want to see her or that I've been thinking about her.

Feelings are for classic country music and alcohol or for angry music and a weight room.
>>
>>18156261
>Internet tough guy
>>
>>18156274
It's kind of ingrained into you when you grow up with right wing parents. I didn't cry once from age 14 to 19. Then I had a drug induced panic attack. You just have your dads voice calling you gay or a wimp in the back of your head all the time.

I wish I could open up more easily though. It's hurt relationships in the past. Chicks always think I'm cheating on them.
>>
>>18156281
I was wondering why you sounded militantly edgy and macho. I grew up in a neutral household. Whatever works.
>>
>>18156285
I heavily romanticize masculinity as well. My favorite movies are all period pieces about masculinity and honor. Good the Bad and the Ugly, Last of the Mohicans, The Duellists, Troy, Master and Commander. I actually laughed at myself when I realized this.
>>
>>18156295
I think the most inspiring line about masculinity I've ever heard is from the last airbender (series, not film), where the Watertribe chieftain tells Sokka to stay with the tribe despite Sokka wanting to come along for the war because "he's a man".

The response was something along the lines of "A man knows where his place is" or "A man knows where he is needed" or something.
>>
>>18156295
Those are some pretty good movies Anon. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18156146
Be thankful to your roommate, you just learned a valuable lesson. You made the mistake of trusting her with intimate details about yourself. Anytime you trust you leave yourself vulnerable to betrayal. You learned the hardway. Should of read the bible story about Sampson and Delilah.
>>
>>18156146
Take pride in it. You should never be ashamed of abstaining from something.

>>18156181
>You get yourself some lube, either, a rag, a ball gag, and some zip ties. Yeah, you rape her.
This is the funnier solution, though.
>>
>>18156995
>You made the mistake of trusting her with intimate details about yourself
That's only a mistake if words bother you. If that's the case then you really need to change that.
>>
>>18156146

>I also don't want to just throw away my virginity or so.

I'm still so confused as to why people think their virginity is inherently worth anything.
>>
>>18156146

Ask her if she'd prefer it if you were a rapist?

Because one way or another, you're going to get rid of the virgin stigma if she keeps pulling this bullshit.
>>
>>18157352
Sounds like it is bothering OP, hence the referral to Sampson and Delilah. Sampson revealed his weakness and was destroyed by doing so.
>>
>>18157353
Found the roastie
>>
>>18157353
LOL
>>
>>18157549
>>18157570
male virginity is worth about as much as the male nipple
>>
>>18157353
This. A man's virginity has no value in society. The two top traits women find attractive in a man as a mate are money and power. If you want to be valued as a man, you need to work at making money, gaining influence, building wealth. Sure be a good, moral, and just man too. Advice to guys should be don't make any stupid mistakes while throwing your virginity away not don't throw it away. Throw that shit away OP.
>>
>>18157575
>>18157576
Is female virginity valuable?
>>
>>18157576
>be a good, moral, and just man too
Since when do they care about that if they can have the rest?
>>
>>18157586
Absolutely it is, but sluts get pissed off that it is, so they just keep yelling that it isn't, hoping it will change anything.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.