[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I convert to Judaism? Pros: Pure qt pies Gold Connection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Star.png (180KB, 800x927px) Image search: [Google]
Star.png
180KB, 800x927px
Should I convert to Judaism?

Pros:
Pure qt pies
Gold
Connection to God

Cons:
Jews
A lot of work required
>>
No. All of the pros you listed are not true. The true way is through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18156064
I'm not buying the whole Jesus thing desu.
>>
>>18156072
But you believe in God?
>>
>>18156057
>A lot of work
Used to be a Conservative Jew, no idea what you're talking about. I just sat in the synagogue and stuffed my face with hummus.
>>
>>18156089
>But you believe in God?
This is not something a can answer. I don't believe that you can ask God something if you pray enough or if you even can communicate with him or it. I think The Ten Commandments and The Bible was written by people for people. Also there's the "right way" to live which is similar to Judeo-Christian values. And God is basically everything. So asking "do you believe in God" is like asking "do you believe in everything".

I probably sound retarded.

>>18156111
I mean don't you have to follow the mitzvah?Why did you stop being a conservative jew?
>>
I wouldn't do it. I became one of Jehovah's witnesses, mostly for a guy, and now I'm stuck in the religion.
>>
Don't convert before finding a woman you want, unless you have no interest in marrying, in which case conversion is totally pointless for finding women. If you're just a single guy who converted you won't ever really be inducted into the community, which means no shekels for you. But if you really believe it's the true faith, go ahead, but pick at least conservative so you can be acceptable to parents trying to find jewish boys for their girls.
>>
>Gold

What did the he mean by this?
>>
>>18156057
You know they'll chop off a part of your dick to offer it to the god they worship?
>>
>>18156339
>you won't ever really be inducted into the community
I believe the Jews are very welcoming to the converts but probably depends on the specific community.
>>18156344
Already been chopped off (for medical reason). But they still have to spill some dick blood or some shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.