[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I value my solitude a lot and feel better alone most of the time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

I value my solitude a lot and feel better alone most of the time. I don't revell in happiness either, but solializing drains me and makes me nervous.

So i like being alone and doing my stuff on my own, but i still would appreciate some affection once in a while.

How could i get this affection if i don't pursue relationships ? Loneliness is good but sometimes it's a bit too much. (without having to hiring hookers, i want some genuine affection.)
>>
>>18156052
Is this not the point of a realtionship. You don't need to constantly be with someone to have a good realtionship. Two career driven individuals. Might see each other a few times a month. There are people out there who would be fine with that. I know I would be.
>>
>>18156098
But how do you become intimate with someone if you can't bother to socialize more than 5 minutes a day ?
>>
>>18156052

the problem here is that you assume its gotta be one or the other.

most people aren't truly introverted or extroverted, but rather on a spectrum between the two.

introversion simply means recharging with alone time.

extroversion means recharging with people time.

and most people need both. if you spend too much time alone you want to go out. too much time out you want to go in. we all just tend to lean toward one more than the other, and in your case, introversion.

and while life is about trying to make yourself happy, happy does take work, and sometimes you got to do things that arent ideal.

some anons complain that all they care about in life are vdieo games, and the fact that they need to work in order to play video games in their spare time is so depressing that they want to kill themselves. this isnt them making themselves happy, this is them insisting that happiness is this one tiny niche.

enjoy your inside time, but make an effort to have SOME outside time, if you are strictly romantic and not looking for friendship, then dabble in online dating or dating services to meet women who are in your situation.

yes, it will be hard, no there aren't tons of hot qt girls just waiting for some loner to fuck em. it will take effort.

so you have to decide whats more important, this strict definition of being a loner, or having some affection.

becuase when you say
>Dont pursue relationships
>dont want a hooker

you're stuck basically inviting fat ugly chicks over for one night stands and then misleading them into thinking it will lead to something.

your problems, your limits, are self imposed, based on your ideal reality, not on what will actually make you happy in the given reality.
>>
>>18156115

you dont. anything you want in life will take sacrifice. decide whats more important.
>>
>>18156115
Trust and condoms.
>>
>>18156121
Thanks, that's true.

I'll just adopt a cat then i guess.
>>
>>18156131

good call.
>>
>>18156052

>i want some genuine affection
>but i dont want to have to do anything to get it

no.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.