[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do people get a job? Literally no place around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1488067186700.png (39KB, 355x139px) Image search: [Google]
1488067186700.png
39KB, 355x139px
How the fuck do people get a job? Literally no place around me is hiring.
>>
Drive to somewhere that is.
>>
>>18155427
Literally this.
>>
I was wondering the same until i got a job. Use Indeed to find job offers. If you live in a big city i recommend you to work at the airport. loads of jobs available there especially if you have a high school diploma.
>>
Search for local job seeking agencies.
>>
>>18155721
Then you go there and apply. They do the hiring for you.

Or you can simply research local jobs that need laborers, like construction, which usually pays well, and overtime.
>>
>>18155421
What you really mean is that no one wants to fire you because you're a turbo autist
>>
>>18155427
you need a job to get a car
>>
>>18155733

>complain about autistic neets who drain your hard worked for tax dollars
>turn around and make fun of said neets because they're autistic
>>
did u try wendy's?
>>
>>18155421
Literally no place? Have you walked the streets, going into every single store and office to ask? That's how I got my first job.
>>
>>18155936
Did you dress up at all, or like bring a resume or anything? Probably stupid questions but I'm a stupid person.
>>
>>18155421
Where do you live?
>>
>>18155742
Some people might say that you need a job to have a device that allows you to post on 4chan.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.