[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello guys lately i notice that my crush is logging off right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

hello guys lately i notice that my crush is logging off right after the time i logged in? is it a sign that she hates mo or something? it's been like this since last year i tried talking to her a few times and it seems normal haven't even done mean things to her or talk about her around my friends. Am i just paranoid? Because i really feel somewhat sad
>>
>>18155407
I know what the feeling is like. Maybe she just needs some space, or you might not be jumping right at the chance. Try logging on a while earlier, see what happens.
>>
already did that but in just a minute or two, gone
>>
I used to do that because I was shy.

Spend half the night checking who is online, and the second they do come online, I'm too anxious to talk to them so I just logged off.

I'd call the police.
>>
>crush

Why haven't you asked her out on a date?
>>
>>18155407

What, on facebook?
>>
i don't like to bother her, and she hangs out with the other guys might get rejected if i ask her after that it might spread around class, and i kinda don't like that
>>
>>18155419
You can't be more than 16 years old. Get out, kiddo.
>>
>>18155407
I would advise that you stop reading and posting on 4chan as you are clearly under the age of 18.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.