[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I'm near a girl I feel like cuddling like crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1465978386785.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465978386785.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
Whenever I'm near a girl I feel like cuddling like crazy and some girl friends even told me that it's not normal.

I just get the need to constantly hug or pat someone on the back and it mentally hurts to hold back. I'm not a virgin and I feel depressed most of the times.
>>
>>18155370
I get this feeling too - I always want to touch/hug people, but don't because I think they'd find it weird. Glad I'm not alone!
>>
>>18155370
Same here

Let it out when the time's right, learn to make your speech go with your touches (touching someone like this when they make an interesting remark, like that when you don't agree, etc etc). See more people and get physical with them too so it's less awkward.

I wouldn't recommend all of the above in work/study environment though.
>>
get a dog, cuddle it 24/7
>>
>>18155370

despite what people say about men not wanting / needing physical affection, its bull shit. its normal for men to want to hold women, its literally programmed into our genetic code. we see women and think 'shes mine' and thus you want to hold her to show you care but to also show others that she belongs to you.
>>
>>18155370

Like the other anon said, get a pet or something. This is overboard. It sounds like you're looking for someone to help console you over your depression, but that's not really an effective way to get over it - having a pity party, that is. It kinda seems like mommy issues here.

You might want to see a therapist about this.

>>18156049

It's one thing to enjoy cuddling occasionally and some physical contact. It's another entirely to feel the need to be held all the time when you're an adult. Time to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and solve your own problems.
>>
>>18156059

op said to HUG women not to be hugged. this isn't about solving your problems or having problems.

OP actually has very alpha traits if his instincts are telling him to hold all the women. his instincts are telling him hes a big ole man who's job it is to take care of all the women he comes across.
>>
im a touchy feely person too and i do sorta feel an urge to hug sometimes, although i ignore it now and just go for simple stuff like playfully hitting people, wrapping an arm around the neck in a brotherly sort of way or stuff like fist bumps and slapping hands together which usually satisfies it, although im more an active and playful person, or careless depending on view, rather than pessimistic
im happy to hear that theres other anons out there in the same boat as me
>>
>>18156067

He said "cuddling."

>Whenever I'm near a girl I feel like cuddling like crazy and some girl friends even told me that it's not normal.

That's not a big old quick bear hug, that's sitting on a couch with hot cocoa sharing each others' body heat for an extended amount of time.

OP, correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>18156084

i never argued otherwise.
and that doesn't make him any less of the aggressor. im sorry you were born gay, but real men actually want to dominate all the women, and holding someone shows everyone that shes yours.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.