[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm uncut and have a very sensetive penis head. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CLVv8F8XAAEQNf_.jpg (39KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
CLVv8F8XAAEQNf_.jpg
39KB, 600x535px
I'm uncut and have a very sensetive penis head.
I'm also a virgin and I've had very uncomfortable experience with fleshlights and blowup dolls.
My question is - can you like even train the sensitivity of penis glans?
Is it possible to reduce the sensitivity without using lidocaine based stuff?
>>
>>18155317
I hear there's some oils that do that. You can use fish oil every morning after shower and gently rub a droplet there. The docosahexaenoic acid(DHA) helps to roughen up the skin, making it less sensitive. Dont do this for more than 3 weeks.
>>
>>18155337
>Dont do this for more than 3 weeks.
So it is quite dangerous am I right?
>>
DO NOT reduce the sensitivity
get a girl and fuck her wet pussy
you will come fast and with the power of a thousand sons
youll get used it it and you will be able to control it

unless by uncomfortable you mean you got frenulum breve, which should be operated (NOT BY CIRCUMCIZING)

dont ruin your perfectly fine dick
>>
>>18155341
No m8 it's like don't get too much tan in the sun. You should know when it's enough.
>>
>>18155342
I don't think I have something like frenulum breve
How many times do I have to have sex to get used to it?
I'm 25 now, there's no way I can follow your advice because it's simply unrealisable for me.
Thanks for the reply though
>>
When you masturbate do you retract the skin from the head?
>>
>>18155355
like 20, not alot
a month with a gf
there is a way, its not the end of the world not to have a gf at 25, try

t. someone who got his first at 27
>>
>>18155364
Well usually not, even if I do I don't really try to touch the head - again because of the sensitivity
>>18155368
>t. someone who got his first at 27
So you claim that you managed to have sex with 20 girls in 1,5 years?
>>
>>18155368
>t. someone who got his first at 27
How did that happen? (or not happen lol for so long)
>>
>>18155372
>So you claim that you managed to have sex with 20 girls in 1,5 years?
Learn to read, anon. That's it, youre doing good already, kid...
>>
>>18155374
Well frankly I'm having hard time believing you
>>
>>18155317
Wearing a condom does not help?
>>
>>18155372
Right, so as uncomfortable as it is, when you masturbate you should slowly try to retract the foreskin. Just every session try to do it a bit more. It's pleasurable, almost unbearably so, to retract it?

Normal progression of foreskin is like this:

totally covering head, extremely sensitive underneath.

Then

When you discover masturbation, you discover retracting the foreskin is pleasurable but its also painful so you dont do it very much.

Then

Over time the act of masturbation gets you to a point where you can fully retract the head, and in fact much of the pleasure of masturbation/sex comes from that skin movement.

Otherwise go talk to a GP
>>
>>18155317
Pal, I had phimosis and had similiar experience, but now I can touch my head with pleasure and not the feeling that Im cuttint it with a razor. Just when you are showering pull off foreskin and spray water directly to the head. Then get your hand really soapy and try to grab whole head and clean it like that. It will be painfull, but it will dull over time. Dont listen to those faggots with their >muh desensitivation. If you dont even pull foreskin off while jacking it, when you put your oversensitive cock in a girl and your foreskin will roll off, it wont be any close to pleasure. Your cock will limp in a second from pain. Take the advice from me, I tried.
>>
>>18155395
Thanks m8, I never had phimosis though I hope youre advice is appicable to any uncut people
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.