[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heartbroken Guy Here Every woman I've ever been with has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bobby stare.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bobby stare.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
Heartbroken Guy Here
Every woman I've ever been with has left me for another man.

So, I need some outside perspective on this.

1. My first gf and I dated for 2 1/2 years. In that time she cheated on me with my former best friend and I think five other guys. Her reasoning when I confronted her? "I don't know why I did it".
2. Second GF and I dated for a week before she dropped the "I'm not ready for a relationship" bomb on me. Then literally the next day I saw her with her bf. She looked at me all shocked and then said we should stay away from each other.
3. Dated a Mormon (I'm an Atheist so you can imagine how that was going to end but surprisingly the relationship lasted six months) and then out of the blue she dumps me over text message saying it was her "destiny" to be with a guy who she made a promise to as a kid.
4. Latest gf and I dated for a month and a half, it went perfectly and then suddenly she got all weird when her abusive ex reached out to her and then she dumped me when I told her to blow him off.

People keep saying shit like "you're just going for the wrong women" or "it wasn't meant to be" but I keep feeling like I'M one of the problems. Each girl I've been with says that I'm kind, understanding, and all that other mushy crap but they all leave for the same reason. Why? I can't help but feel like I'm doing something wrong or maybe I really am just a glutton for bad luck.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18154785
Stop dating whores, find a virgin and marry her
>>
>>18154785
They just weren't meant to be, bro. Your going for the wrong women.
>>
>>18154785
do some more self-reflection. No one on 4chan is going to be able to psychoanalyze you and tell you whether you are at fault or the people you are dating are. Some people will say things like OH YOU AREN'T ALPHA ENOUGH or YOU AREN'T GIVING HER THE D WELL ENOUGH. Well let me tell you anon, those people are assholes and probably incorrect. Every woman and man is different. Generalizations about behavior like this won't help you.

The problem seems to be you end up with women who have other men in the picture. Maybe ask a girl before dating if she is attached to any exes or is seeing other people. If she answers yes just stay away. It isn't something that will always be comfortable to bring up but it will save you a lot of time. I think you should forget about women for a while and just make that money and make more of it. You won't have a broken heart if you can put some more green in your pants (at least temporarily forget). You probably won't listen to that though. It's alright. We all find our own way.
>>
>>18154803
>The problem seems to be you end up with women who have other men in the picture. Maybe ask a girl before dating if she is attached to any exes or is seeing other people. If she answers yes just stay away. It isn't something that will always be comfortable to bring up but it will save you a lot of time. I think you should forget about women for a while and just make that money and make more of it. You won't have a broken heart if you can put some more green in your pants (at least temporarily forget). You probably won't listen to that though. It's alright. We all find our own way.

This.

I get the feeling OP has a touch of desperation so he latches onto chicks who are available because they're going through some dysfunction and once they've got their act together they dump him.
>>
>>18154816
While the former post did make some good points, I honestly had no prior knowledge of any of these problems these women were having up until it all snowballs and ends. I never actively search for women. If I meet a girl and I feel like it could work, I go for it. With the exception of the mormon. I knew there wouldn't be a future unless one of us converted our religious beliefs, but we liked each other a lot and decided to go for it anyway.
>>
>>18154785
I'm in the same boat OP. Neither of us is alone in this.

Learn this now: there is almost always another guy in the picture. A co-worker she has a crush on, an ex, a guy she just met, it doesn't matter.

Women are not averse to having backup guys, especially if they think they can't get their needs met by just one.

Thing you gotta realize is that those men aren't better than you and that's not why the women left. Its on them of they want to fuck around. I had a girl leave me years ago so she could hook up with another guy. They got married and shit but are just recently divorced.
>>
>>18154785
When it comes to dating, always remember.
Fuck yes or no.
No in-betweens. Fuck yes or no.
>>
>>18154832
You're doing it unconsciously, blinded by opportunity and going for it rather than thinking 'who' is she and 'what's in this me'
>>
>>18154785
> Every woman I've ever been with has left me for another man.

Could be worse - they could leave you for a woman
>>
Cheat on girls before they can break your heart
Literally the best thing to do
That's what I do and I don't care how many genuinely nice girls I hurt because I'm not risking getting cheated on again
Date a girl and betray her so bad she cries all night and keep doing it
>>
>>18155301
This.
Girls like those guys anyway.
>>
>>18154785
ok, so you're kind and understanding, these guys are assholes.
These woman are leaving you for them.
What do we see here?
People on this website seem to think them just not being chad is the problem, it's not.
When was the last time you said to yourself "hey i love this girl and she has no flaws"? Now, think about the last time you said "man i wish i had her back" "i could be with her right now" "man shes with him right now"
It's because the inability to have the person makes you forget their flaws.
These men aren't better than you, they're less available and dont treat these women as well.
Men fall for the same tricks, probably why the women you date are so shitty.
>>
>>18154785
I don't see you doing anything wrong. It is in the nature of dating that they won't all work out, and your batting average isn't way out of line with the norm. "You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince," they tell women, and the same is true for guys.

There is one hint of something to look at in your history of relationships that went along pretty well for a while before dying. Were you doing everything necessary to keep the spark alive? It is very easy to fall into the trap of taking the relationship for granted and forgetting to keep wooing her. And it is when the girl begins to feel unappreciated that she is susceptible to other temptations and forces.
>>
how old are you
do you give yourself a bit of cooling off time or you must be in a relationship right after one ends
>>
>>18155339
I'm 23. I never really go out of my way to date anyone unless I really like them. I've had years of time between my relationships to cool down.
>>
>kind
>understanding

There's your problem lad
>>
>>18155879
This is one of the things that leaves me feeling the most confused. They go on and on about how "you're the nicest guy I've ever been with" and say things like "you're always so kind to me" and then they leave me for guys who treat them like garbage. I just don't get it. Is being the nice guy really never going to get me anywhere?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.