[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys live by yourself? I've finally excepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How do you guys live by yourself? I've finally excepted that I was born of the sin of being disgusting and ugly and having a bad personality. I want to fully embrace the hikki
>>
bad personality should be at the top of that list anon.

disgusting / ugly people still have friends. being a bad person is what makes it hard to find anyone.
>>
>>18154770
I'm not an evil person, I'm just not sociable and not an extrovert
>>
>>18154781

>im not an extrovert
>AND LIKE ALL NON EXTROVERTS THAT MEANS I LITERALLY CAN NOT TALK TO PEOPLE OR FORGE ANY SEMBLANCE OF A RELATIONSHIP.

no, you're just a bad person.
>>
>>18154784
Or I'm socially akward and ugly, what's your problem?
>>
>>18154788

I'm a psychiatrist, so I know when people are comforting themselves.
>>
>>18154794
You don't even know me...
>>
>>18154781

a true hikki is someone who is generally so self absorbed in their interests, and in a completely non-narcissistic way, that all other things get a much lower priority than their interests.

they aren't above hurting other people, but usually don't seek to do so as an objective, so they aren't sociopaths.

I think you have a lower understanding of being that isolated, based on what you're posting.
>>
>>18154795

i dont have to. people don't lack social lives indefinitely by simply being ugly and anti-social. Go outside and you'll see that tons of ugly people have friends. looks only hinder the first impression, once anyone talks to you they begin to like you based on the kind of person you are.

but the kind of person who comes to a canadian boi pussy rating pictograph forum fishing for attention by claiming he is destined to live a life of solitude isn't the kind of person people like.

you're a bad person. not a bland person, just one that really frustrates people.
>>
>>18154718
Oh I wouldn't call it living.
I exist, sure. I have a pulse and breathe and all that shit but I wouldn't really say I'm "alive"
Just pick something and do it every waking moment. I think at one point years ago I actually enjoyed videogames. I think they're stupid now but I just play them out of habit now. Multiplayer ones are best, since they don't have an ending and can be almost job-like.
>>
>>18154718
Rather easily, especially since my roommate was a cunt.
>>
>>18154805

i would imagine people living this lifestyle are either really good at self delusion, or the ultimate realist about moving everything in their life around executing their interests.
>>
>>18154807

>miss
>>
>>18154823
Neither. I contemplate suicide everyday but I'm ultimately too scared to actually go through with it.
I doubt there's anything that qualifies as an interest for me anymore.
>>
>>18154833
well, you're doing something that is giving you enough satisfaction to override your fear of doing such, so there must be some quality about it that fills a need on some level.

i don't think real hikkis are always sitting 2 degrees of emotional separation away from suicide, either. otherwise suicide rates would be higher, especially in the USA where guns are an easy tool of the act.

I hope you last long enough to see the other side of your rut.
>>
>>18154897
I'm 27. I don't think this ends in any way other than death.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.