[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a crash diet. I'm about to be on probation and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I need a crash diet. I'm about to be on probation and I need to start shedding fat as fast as possible to work the THC out of my system.

I'm currently running 2 miles daily, elliptical and treadmill, throwing in some running in my neighborhood on occasion. I'm eating around 500 calories a day right now, which works, but I can feel it having a negative effect on my cognition and I need that to not be the case.

What is the best diet I can be on that will
A) Keep me from starving/retarding myself (enough vitamins and nutrients, etc)
B) Have low fat, but high protein. Low calories in general obviously.

I was thinking about a pure liquid diet, some kind of slurry that will give me a solid 800 calories a day w/ vitamin supplements, but apparently you can only get that shit from a nutritionist or a doctor and I don't want to pay the copay.
>>
Bumping this, need something similar for weighin
>>
Just eat a lot of good meat and vegetables. They are healthy and will satiate you better than almost any other food will.
>>
>>18154566
It will take about 30 days for thc to leave your system no matter what you do.

As far as rapid weight loss, it's very difficult to lose more than a couple pounds per week, and it will take rigorous exercise (weightlifting would be best) and calorie management (to the point that it's painful, but it will lessen as your body gets used to it). Good luck.
>>
>>18154566
>crash diet to beat a test
You're retarded and a five second google search would tell you that has zero chance of working.

If it's a hair test you were fucked anyway. If it's urine get synthetic.

If you continue this you're going to damage your liver and kidneys and still fail the drug test.
>>
>>18154566
If you want to look like Bale in the mechanic do what he did. 1 small can of tuna a day, water, black coffee, and 1 apple every other day.
>>
>>18154566
Take creatine monohydrate in a cycle and drink loads of water. Buy at home test kits to Guage ur progress. Also cardio will help but you will have to hydrate even more once you start the creatine cycle.
>>
???
you dont need to lose weight to pass a drug test you imbecile
>>
>>18154566
stop being a drug using criminal and obey the law.
>>
>>18156423

>Obey

Nigga shut up I'll do what I please
>>
File: TRUMP.WRONG.jpg (53KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.WRONG.jpg
53KB, 952x500px
>>18155464

Only if you're a disgusting fat fuck. Most people will be under 50ng/ml threshold in 10-15 days MAX.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2587336/

Some folks in this study DID test positive until 28ish days, but that's because they were probably fat fucks.

OP, don't burn fat to piss clean unless you have a decent amount of time. This will release the metabolites into your urine, making your piss even more potent when you go to test. If you have a decent amount of time, by all means burn that shit off but quit burning 3 of 4 days before your UA.

I was a heavy smoker but pretty lean and pissed clean in 6 days. 50ng/ml cut off rate.
>>
>>18156693
Then deal with the consequence s, you faggot.
>>
>>18156693
>on probation
>uses the word nigga
>probably wouldn't dare say it in real life though
>also happens to be overweight
Man, what a sad existence your life is bro.
>>
>>18156693

probably going to jail for breaking probation

yes enjoy doing what you please in jail friend B)
>>
>>18155442
Thanks, I'd given up on this.

>>18156966
Cheers, solid advice. I've got either 5 days or 12, not sure which. I'll just focus on drinking lots of liquids, purge my system.

>>18156693
Not me

>>18156409
Also sounds good, already doing this.

>>18155491
It's urine, but they're gonna watch me piss m80. If I could do synthetic I wouldn't be stopping smoking at all. I considered cathetering fake urine into my bladder, but I'd really rather not.

>>18156423
'no'
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.