[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I had an interview almost 2 weeks ago. I didn't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So, I had an interview almost 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the contact info of the guy who interviewed me but I had the email and phone number of the recruiter. So the next day after the interview, I sent a thank you note to the recruiter and told him to extend my thanks to the guy who interviewed me.

It's been almost 2 weeks and I have not received any word yet, whether by email or by phone if I got the position or not. I'm wondering if I should call or email the recruiter tomorrow to ask the status of the job position or just leave it alone. I don't want to look anxious or pushy but I really want this job and just want to know if it was filled or if they're still making a decision.

What would you do?
>>
But why is your picture mirrored OP?

Did you mirror it or did you find it like that?
>>
>>18154543
I just added a random picture I found, I dunno
>>
Bumping because no one has actually answered my question
>>
>>18155866
Just wait and look for other work in the meantime, I've never actually been turned down after an interview but I've been rejected based on my CV and based on that they will inform you when they have decided
>>
>>18154524

Call them and ask if they filled the position. Sometimes the place simply forgets to call back.
>>
>>18156032
Should I call or would email work better?
>>
>>18154524
In my experience they usually only inform serious contenders whether the position has been filled or not. So like, second interview, tour of the office, maybe third interview, those kinds of candidates.

Those are also the only situations where I let a potential employer than I've found other work without them contacting me first.
>>
Alright I'm just going to email the recruiter. How does this sound?

"I hope all's well! I just wanted to follow up to see if a decision has been made regarding the (name of) position I interviewed for on (interview date). Any updates you can share on your end would be great. Please let me know if there's any info I can provide to help make the decision-making process easier. Thanks!"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.