[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got really depressed 4 or 5 months ago >stopped eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 993265.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
993265.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
>got really depressed 4 or 5 months ago
>stopped eating
>lost like 40 pounds
>really thin now
>Like it at first but realize it changes nothing
>still depressed
What now?
>>
get laid
>>
You've been clinically depressed for 4 to 5 months?

Can you go see a doctor?
>>
start getting into lifting. hit the gym
eat a fuckton (of proteinz)
meet bitches
profit
>>
>>18154480
No
I have pride
Also therapy is feminine hogwash and pills are government mind control
>>
>>18154486
Only one thing left anon , meditate.or become a stoic but youre nit smart enuff so meditate
>>
>>18154486
Not going to the doctor when you're sick isn't something to be proud of.
>>
>>18154486
>I have pride
And you're posting on this pathetic image board?

>Also therapy is feminine

Says the cute twink faggot that lost 40 pounds and liked it.
>>
File: aj.jpg (9KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
9KB, 220x299px
>>18154486
>pills are government mind control
>>
>>18154456
>it changes nothing
bullshit people treat you completely different when you're fat and unnattractive
Source: been fat and unattractive at different points in my life
>>
>>18154748
Highly doubt the government has anything to do with it, but you have to give him the fact that they're highly addictive, don't solve the issues, and are mostly made for monetary gain and sedating people in a horrible way
>>
>>18154486
I'm a male with depression also and all I can say is that you're a complete fucking idiot who has brought unnecessary misery upon himself. You have a very stereotypical understanding of therapy. I've been doing something cognitive behavioral therapy with a male psychologist and it's treated my anxiety like a fucking charm. It's all about teaching you how to critically analyze irrational thought patterns called cognitive distortions. I'm not crying on this guy's couch for 50 minutes and even if I was your faux stoic "emotion is for pussies" bullshit would still be retarded. As for pills, SSRIs have some of the lowest abuse liability of all psychotropic drugs and their side effects are benign.
>>
>>18155467
All products are made for monetary gain, medications included. The assumption here is that if something is produced for monetary gain, then it doesn't actually do what it's supposed to do. It's a really dumb argument when you actually say it out loud. Again, SSRIs are some of the least addictive psychotropic medications there are and they don't "numb" you, whatever that means. Sadly, there is a real issue with the efficacy of these drugs. For severe, treatment resistant depression Ketamine is proving to be one of the most fascinating areas of experimental treatment and research.
>>
>>18155546
First of all anyone can pull anything out of their ass and say bullshit about them being the "least" or "most".
Second.
>lease addictive
>not non-addictive
they do what they're supposed to do, they modify brain chemistry to sedate you, effectively suppressing your personality to hide problems you can't fix yourself.
I have personally witnessed this in many people who take them, in fact, all people i have ever met who take them have some sort of problem related to them.
But if you want to go on your crusade to continue promoting them go ahead, i can see from your previous post that you're damaged and shouldn't be taken seriously anyway.
>>
>>18155604
>First of all anyone can pull anything out of their ass and say bullshit about them being the "least" or "most".
>What is science?
>What are studies?
And yes, SSRIs are basically non-addictive. You have to taper off of them to avoid discontinuation syndrome, but you won't find people snorting lines of crushed up Prozac. It's just not that kind of drug.
>to hide problems you can't fix
Ideally meds are used in conjunction with therapy to address those underlying issues. This isn't an either/or thing. But clearly you're an idiot and reasoning with you is futile so...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.