[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to prove you're a virgin if you're a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170370_023554.jpg (130KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170370_023554.jpg
130KB, 480x438px
Is there a way to prove you're a virgin if you're a guy?

Ex is accusing me of rape even though we never even got to the point of having sex.
>>
>>18154367
Shed have to prove the rape so youre good
Just ignore her and call the police saying your gf is accusing you of rape but youve never had sex
>>
>>18154367
Bro better yet go to the police and say this girls telling you she was raped and its a crime to report a false crime so shell get chewed out by the police
>>
GET

A

FUCKING

LAWYER

If you're expecting a coupla words from the internet to save your ass, then have fun getting rubber-stamped out of your future by bureaucrats.
>>
>>18154367
Just the fact you are here is proof enough isnt it?
>>
>>18154388
>LAWYER
This, a stupid whore like this got my friends brother jailtime.
>>
>>18154367

if there was some male hymen we'd lose it after masturbating, so it'd be a moot point.

but you can get a lawyer, admit you're a virgin etc
>>
>>18154367
>Is there a way to prove you're a virgin if you're a guy?

Anal probing should reveal if anythings gone in the out hole.
>>
>>18154388

Can't stress this enough. The minute you even think someone will falsely accuse you of rape, lawyer the fuck up. Don't talk to anyone about it but your lawyer. Don't talk to police, don't talk to anyone.
>>
>>18154367
The better question is, can she prove you raped her? For a rape case to succeed 9/10 there has to be a positive DNA test from a police administered rape kit. This bitch just claiming you raped her might fuck up your reputation but unless she has physical proof you wont be going to prison. I wouldn't worry about it.

>source was part of a rape case jury
>>
Just fucking say that out loud in court and everyone will know you are a virgin

Intercourse has no lasting effect on your body, male OR female, nothing changes
>>
>>18154367
screencap this thread along with all the (You)s and it should be sufficient evidence of virginity
>>
>>18154905
>say that out loud in court
yeah right and the stenographer will type it down and it will be in public record for literally hundreds of years that you are a virgin.

rather go to jail desu
>>
well, you disprove her, by making your lawyer ask her lots of detail questions in court, so she fucks up. This restores your metaphysical virginity.

like based on the story she tells you ask her about birthmarks and scars you have on your body, what form your dick has, how your pubes look like, which ball is bigger, how you kissed her, how big yoru dick is.

at some pont she will give up
>>
>>18155984
>metaphysical virginity.
LOL
>>
>>18154367
FeelsBadMan
>>
>>18155984
THIS
>>
>>18155984
Why go through the trouble? The burden of proof is on her. It's word against word and can't be proven from her side, so it's clean, anyway. Man, there's terror attacks, you know, like real problems, but hell, the government is occupied with crazy shit like this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.