[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's been one year since she broke up with me >0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489943358294.jpg (35KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489943358294.jpg
35KB, 720x720px
>It's been one year since she broke up with me
>0 chance of getting back together
>We were only together for 7 months, although we were 'hanging out' for 2 months before that
>Been on dates and had a one night stand with different girls since

I'm still crying myself to sleep some nights. How fucking long is it going to take for me to get over this?
>>
>>18153988
For the most part you dont. Best bet is getting another long term partner.
>>
>>18154018
So I spend the rest of my life with these feelings, along with the same feelings for any other relationship I have in the future that doesn't work out?

Fuck, how do other people manage it?
>>
>be broken up for 9 months
> year long relationship
>still hurts like fuck too OP

red leader, standing by
>>
>>18154031
It's like putting down a dog. It sucks and you remember putting it down and all the fun times you had with it forever. but then you go out and get a new dog and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>18154031
It goes away with time. How fast it goes away is directly proportional to how much personal progress and growth you make going forward.

But some breakups are just really, really tough. Just remember that one day, you'll get over it. You might not ever forget her, and you might always have a place for her emotionally, but you'll accept what happened and find someone new.

Good luck.
>>
>>18154046
If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by personal progress and growth?

Thanks for the advice everyone, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18154096
Pursuit of new hobbies, becoming healthier mentally and physically, furthering your career, etc.

Anything unrelated to her that either makes you happier or benefits your life long-term.
>>
>>18154109
Ok I see what you mean, my hobby is studying languages and I spend at least half an hour a day doing that. I try to eat pretty healthily and go for an hour long walk every night, it's how I unwind.

Stuck in the job I'm in until summer 2018, it's decent experience I guess.

Anything else you can suggest?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.