[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I figured out that I always act like a fucking princess. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1489714030404.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489714030404.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
So I figured out that I always act like a fucking princess. My desire to be above everyone else is so strong that sometimes it's gotten in the way of my relationships, but most of the time I can control it.For example if there's an exclusive event with limited entrance I will go and fight for a seat even if it doesn't interest me, and I'll get angry when I can't get in. Or, if there is a person that is better than me in some way, I am jealous and get angry easily with them. How do I fucking fix my fucking faggot sassy bitch ass? I'm trying to improve as a person.
>>
also, I'm super competitive to the point when it's not even healthy. I always have to beat or belittle someone to improve myself, I have no self-fulfillment other than being better than someone else.
>>
File: IMG_20170108_052001.jpg (14KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170108_052001.jpg
14KB, 255x231px
>>18153866
First if all, you disgrace the name of princess, what you are is a brat.
Secondly, you're behaving like a bitch because you were either neglected as a child or weren't loved enough.
Lastly, improve yourself by reading self help books, going to therapy, and if all else fails kys.

Princesses are sweet, kind hearted, gentle to others and take good care of themselves.

t. A special princess girl
>>
Just don't do any of that bitch shit. T. Mobile poster
>>
>>18153866
I'd like to know- why do you think you got to be this way?? I think knowing that will help in fixing it.
>>
>>18153920
that hit in the fucking nail senpai.
The thing is idk why I am like this, my parents loved me as a child and I haven't got really big dramas in my life that could've turned me this way. Do you know any self help books? I won't pay therapy for a personality issue desu.

>Princesses are sweet, kind hearted, gentle to others and take good care of themselves.
the thing is, most of the time I'm like that. But I have a bitch switch hidden on my back or something. I got a really good bunch of friends which I love with all my heart, but I'm afraid of losing them bc of my issue.

Thanks special princess girl.

>>18153929
I'll try. Glad you cared to post mobile poster
>>
File: 1488664264455.gif (183KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488664264455.gif
183KB, 500x250px
>>18153938
I don't really know. Maybe my parents consented me too much as a child? I started to feel that way in school because I'd always be the top student, was good at art, went to music school... I thought I was superior because none of my friends or just a few of them were on my ''level'' and I thought the others who weren't were inferior. On top of that, my parents, teachers and friends never gave me a reality slap and always told me I was special (for doing shit almost everyone can do if they put their will into it) so bc of that I started feeling like a special snowflake and I think I thought too highly of myself. Could this be the root of my problems?
>>
>>18153969
It's funny, because another elitist would undoubtedly look down on you for your lack of a 'real' degree or attending a non-ivey league college. I almost want to throw you into a cage and watch you duke it out.

It's great that you recognize this in yourself, OP. It's an ugly and unlikable trait, so most will deny it; even to themselves. It is likely your parents gave you FAR too much praise and did not encourage humility. It might be something your grow out of- how old are you?
>>
>>18154022
Oh, I meant music school as in a extracurricular activity I still perform, nevertheless, I'm pursuing an art career so your point is still valid.

Thanks anon. I just realised there's no point on denying it, I have to change asap because this attitude is not healthy. Yeah that's what bugs me, because my parents are super humble but that didn't transfer to me I guess. And about my age, I just turned 19.
>>
>>18153866

Men have been wondering this for years.

Because believe it or not, you're a normal woman (or were, up until you developed this newfound self-awareness).

There is no cure. I'm sorry. Try to put this self-awareness back to sleep. Then you won't have a problem with it.
>>
>>18154068
Also, it'll end up making you miserable. As you go into bigger ponds, you'll realize how shit you and your status both are in comparison to others.

The mere fact you recognize it in yourself means you're obviously on the right path. I wonder, if in time, if you continue with this introspection you might just heal yourself of this. Maybe volunteering too- seeing people that you truly are "above" might take the yearning for it out of it. It might be a weirdly humbling experience for you...? Idk lol those are my only bits of advice. More introspection and just growing up, helping those less fortunate, or maybe therapy.
>>
>>18154086
There's totally dudes like this too, jfc

run along
>>
>>18154086
I'm a man tho, >>18154092 is right

>>18154088
Yeah, I have to start thinking like that. I might be doing what I love, sure, but what you said is totally right, I won't have a high social status with my career.

I will surely introspect more about this. Also, that's a very good idea, I think it might be worth a shot, I'd do everything to stop being like this. Thanks a ton for your advice!! I really appreciate it and will take it into practice as soon as possible.
>>
>>18153866
I feel bad for whichever man is dumb enough to marry your golddigging divorce-instigating ass.
>>
>>18154483
Dont worry I'm not commiting into a relationship til I don't change. Don't want to ruin anyone's life.
>>
>>18154483
OP sees there's an issue is trying to better themselves. Go look in a fucking mirror and think about yourself, dumbshit.
>>
>>18154511
>m'lady
>>
>>18154529
I'm a chick. And I'm pretty sure OP is a dude. But sure bud.

Shoo shoo
>>
>>18154535
Yeah I'm a guy. And ty! you all helped me a lot. I'm really striving to improve now.
>>
Bitchy girls can be got sometimes too. It's mostly a bad thing dont get me wrong. Its horrible to act like that but if you can find a guy who's into it and only channel it in bed you could be a godsend.

T. Some Faggot
>>
>>18153920
>tfw no princess gf ;_;
Marry me?
>>
>>18154685
Haha. Very silly, anon. Hope you're having a good time. I'll consider it if you'll spot me in the gym?
>>
>>18154809
I'll lick your balls clean you fucking faggot.
>>
>>18154831
I'm a girl. We're through!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18153866
I have the same problem, but for every time it happens, I remember that noone in the world is better than me at hating the piece of shit that I am.
>>
File: IMG-20170321-WA0051.jpg (5KB, 128x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170321-WA0051.jpg
5KB, 128x188px
>>18154836
feelsbadman
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.