[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the 'healthy' way of dealing with anger? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1441506129251.jpg (161KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1441506129251.jpg
161KB, 750x732px
What is the 'healthy' way of dealing with anger?

I blew up at my friends and now I'm too angry to apologize because I don't want their making fun of me to be justified.
>>
How did you "blow up"? Plus, tell me more about your anger, do you have problems in dealing with it in general? Or you just want to "redirect" justified anger?
>>
If you actually humble yourself and ask them not to judge you for it or mock you, and genuinely apologize, they'll take you seriously and hopefully do so.

If they continue to deride you, get new friends.
>>
>>18153836
My friends and I were starting to talk about who's the best at League and they made a Google Doc that rated everyone from highest to lowest on different aspects of the game.

I got rated lowest along with one other guy, which I expected, but still peeved me off. After getting mad earlier about someone talking shit at me in the game they decided I was the "maddest and the angriest" (even though I've had plenty of episodes where they got angry at me for fucking up) so then whenever I got made they'd just make fun of me more, which pissed me off even more. THEN the guy who was also lowly rated with me decided to start acting like he was so much better and that pissed me off more. Finally we were in-between games and they started berating me for my politics (which I will not go into detail because it isn't the point of the thread) and when I finally just started getting sick of their shit they told me I was mad over nothing and needed to get over myself.

I don't want to show up to the Discord again because I'm extremely angry at them, and it seems my whole life I try to put up with being made fun of, and when I finally lash out I'm the bad guy. At this point I'm pretty sure I am because obviously I don't have a good enough personality to play the game without complaining or deal with anger correctly.
>>
>>18153852
Getting new friends would probably require a whole new thread for me.
>>
>>18153855
Well both you and your friends should not take video games so seriously. I think that's the problem with MLG and I think it never should have been created. Everyone takes games too seriously now. They are supposed to be fun and only a manchild would try to make a career out of gaming. Games are supposed to be used to blow off stress so you can refresh yourself for the shit that actually matters.
>>
>>18153924
You're right, but I guess if I was trying to explain why I'm angry I'm not angry about the games just more the attitudes.
>>
>>18153924
we live in the cyberpunk future now where entertainment is the job so get used to it
>>
>>18153825
Apologize, you idiot.
>>
>>18154133
if you apologize every single time it just opens you up for more abuse
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.