[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into sex? So far I haven't enjoyed it, do I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: M8esb.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
M8esb.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
How do I into sex?

So far I haven't enjoyed it, do I have a broken pussy or something?
>>
How many times have you had sex so far?
>>
Can you please yourself?
If so, you don't have a broken pussy. The guys you've been involving yourself with just have stubby fingers/tongues/dicks
>>
>>18153676
I would say over 30 times

>>18153680
I like rubbing my clit when I'm aroused, it's not a mindblowing feeling though
>>
>>18153685
Have you given yourself an orgasm?

Also, do you have a low sex drive or find sex unappealing?
>>
>>18153687
I'm not sure if it's an orgasm or not but at some point the good feelings go away, my vagina pulsates 5-6 times and I become relaxed

I have a high sex drive but it's confusing because actual sex doesn't satisfy it because it's not enjoyable
>>
>>18153694
So is it just that the sex doesn't feel specifically good, or are you having pain and discomfort?
>>
>>18153706
I don't have any pain or discomfort, it's just not particularly enjoyable
>>
Use a clit vibe while you're having sex, they're real cheap and available at Spencers/sex shops
>>
>>18153710
In that case why even have the guy there?
>>
>>18153708
Try not to put pressure on yourself to orgasm during sex, and also try not to worry about the sex not specifically feeling good while you're having sex. Those things keep you in your head rather than in the moment. Also, it's likely that you're one of the many chicks who can't cum purely from sex. I'm also one. When I started having sex, at worst it hurt and at best it felt like putting a tampon in. Eventually I started getting used to how sex felt and it started feeling good, but it's still not anywhere on the level that could give me an orgasm, so I'll play with my clit while my guy fucks me doggystyle to get an orgasm
>>
>>18153712
This guy actually has a good point, maybe not the one he was originally trying to make though. Using a clit vibe during sex to give yourself orgasms while having sex could kind of train your brain to associate sex with orgasms and good physical feelings. I fuckin Pavlov'd myself and now I can't masturbate without wishing I had a dick in me at the same time
>>
>>18153712
To fuck you? To choke you while he slams his cock in you? To make you say his name while you can barely breath, making you lightheaded while you have an incredibly emotional orgasm (if possible for you, some women can't have internal orgasms only external)
>>
May we have a look maybe there's something wrong with your clit.I'm a gynecologist.
>>
>>18153731
I hate being choked and being fucked feels like nothing, except maybe like putting a tampon in and out of me
>>
>>18153694
>at some point the good feelings go away, my vagina pulsates 5-6 times and I become relaxed
That's an orgasm, yeah. Sounds like you have orgasmic anhedonia or something. Do you take any medications that might be causing this? Any signs of depression?
>>
This is gross
>>
>>18153670
No emotional connection.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.