[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in love /adv/? If so, tell me how i could convince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_14888585577040141.jpg (101KB, 320x419px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14888585577040141.jpg
101KB, 320x419px
Do you believe in love /adv/?
If so, tell me how i could convince myself to belive that someone would ever love me.
>>
>>18153630
I believe in symbiosis. Relationships are fucking that, but sometimes they turn parasitic. The hard part is that people except symbiosis from relationships, but handle them like parasites. Let's just call pest control.
>>
>>18153630

It's real but it's hardly ever perfect or permanent.
>>
>>18153638
I do believe un that too, but it looks like people are to selfish or proud to even start a fucking conversation with me.
And when they do, I can't help myself to try to be the best person i can.
Either way, I end up repeling'em por being to much for them.

I don't even know if I'm making myself clear.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (185KB, 750x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
185KB, 750x759px
>>18153630

Someone said this to me the other day. It made me think a lot.
>>
>>18153671
well that sums about the entirety of my pubescence
>>
>>18153679

It sums up my life during my entire childhood, teen years, and even now at 26.

Even tho I've had girls tell me I'm attractive. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>18153688
a-are you me?
>>
>>18153671
I'm aware of that, but I have to think about the possibilty of being alone for the rest of my life, and right now, i wouldn't be surprised if that happens.
>>
>>18153693

It's possible

>>18153704

Yeah same here. I won't be surprised if it happens to me either
>>
>>18153630
Is that picture what I think it is?
>>
>>18153722
It's kinda funny. Some mixed feels go on when I think of that.

If I end up alone in my life, I will be the only one to take care of, all my money is save for my hobbies and needs.

But I'll be alone (no sherlock), and, at least for me, legacy is something i want to leave. And I don't care if i have to raise children and be a father figure form for some fucking kid.

Sumed up, I want someone to miss me when i die.
>>
>>18153751
Idk.
I just find it kind of beautiful and hypnotic.
U fell for da b8 m8
>>
>>18153755

>Sumed up, I want someone to miss me when i die

Yeah I understand that feel. I've totally accepted that I'll never get married. I absolutely never want kids.

But like you said, it would be nice to be remembered in a good light
>>
>>18153630
I believe in love, but maybe not for you if you're posting this. Also it's usually temporary anyway.
>>
>>18153630
Love yourself first dickhead then you will be lovable
>>
>>18154178

How do you do that?
>>
>>18153671
Not OP but I've been rejected so much and had girls flake/ghost so often that I know it's not just down to me being "low on self esteem".

I've talked to guys about this and even they said that they don't think they've been rejected as much as me.

It's obviously something I'm doing and I don't think it's self esteem. I might just not have enough "game", whatever the fuck that even is.
>>
>>18153630
Nope.
>>
>>18153755
>U want people to be sad and miss you after your dead

Dude you are seven levels of retardation, you have no stake in ANYTHING after you die stop fixating on horseshit that doesn't matter, you sound like a B grade carbon copy movie script. "I did it for you son" ughh live your life and focus on the now

>>18154187

Drop all your negativity towards yourself, decorate your mind with positive thought's, meditate, accept youself and all your flaws only then can you grow and flourish in the right direction
>>
>>18154264

>Drop all your negativity towards yourself, decorate your mind with positive thought's, meditate, accept youself and all your flaws

But that's what I don't know how to do. I get compliments from people a lot, I'm successful, and /fit/. But I still don't feel deserving of shit
>>
>>18154285
LSD introspection and meditation
>>
>>18153671
ayy
>>
>>18154303

Can't do drugs
>>
>>18154307

Was that you? I wanted to ask you more about it
>>
>>18153630

just because love exists doesn't mean someone could love you.

but for starters, not being a self loathing egotistical attention whoring blogger would be a good start
>>
i love other people so im confident that they love me and that i will continue to ge loved in the future
>>
>>18153630
>Do you believe in love /adv/?

yes but you can only get it from dogs or going gay because male love is more sacrificial then female love. for generation women selected males who were both competitive and willing to sacrifice themselves to protect their genetic legacy. this is why only males can love you and while females will leave you at the first sign of trouble.
>>
>>18154309

OP notice how you immediately mentioned the one you won't do but had no follow up on the other 2 options that anyone can do.

You need a few more years dwelling at rock bottom before you will want it bad enough
>>
>>18153630
You'd probably be if you love yourself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.