[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a hot guy to walk up to me and ask questions about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

how do i get a hot guy to walk up to me and ask questions about me.
i dont have friends bc im weird so i just want a boyfriend.
>>
>>18153598
lmao
>>
>>18153598

Sit at a bar by yourself or something.

Still kind of unlikely and you're just gonna get a lot of "ey wanna fuk" guys.
>>
This reminds me of a picture "how to collect welfare".
>>
Are you attractive?
Y- Make fuck eyes more often. Most men can't pick up context clues so you have to be painfully blunt at times
N-Carry around a tray of food and pray they take the time to ask how your day was before discarding their refuse with you
>>
>>18153604
i tried that, some guy was so drunk and rambled about biophysics and fucking prostitutes
>>
>>18153608
can i do anything else besides dress attractive?
>>
>>18153614
How about you stop being a dumbass
Smile and say hi for fucks sake
Literally ALL it takes.
>>
>>18153604
also its kinda embarassing to sit by your self,i would have to be super buzzed to deal with that
>>
>>18153617
theres no way for me to talk to a hot guy, either theyre looking straight forward or down in hallways, or theyre sitting with their friends.
>>
Do you have a job? Specifically one with other employess
>>
>>18153633
If you don't even get glances then you shouldn't be aiming for hot guys. You'll know when men want you.
On a scale of 1-10 how do attractive do you even consider yourself? To not have any social skills whatsoever but just say fuck it I want a hot guy
>>
>>18153633
So mute or ugly?
>>
>>18153633
Are you in high school OP? High school can be complete shit if you don't know anybody. Try and join some clubs or something.
>>
Unless you're a legit dime, you're probably not just gonna get hot guys to come up and talk to you for no reason. Most guys don't wanna come off as creepy, so there needs to be at least be a decent excuse to try and start a conversation.
>>
OP ill fuck you if you arent overweight

t. 7/10
>>
>>18153642
6.5, ive gotten glances and whispers from guys bc i'm 5'7" ish and i have dark brown hair and i dress like im still in high school. also i sound like a 12 yr old anime character
>>
>>18153705
im not asking for sex, i just want a boyfriend who is weird and loyal.
>>
>>18153705
Just one time, I want to see a "female" make a thread and not have a thirsty desperate dude trying to hit her up
>>
>>18154469
Literally go on /soc/ or /r9k/ and you'll have a weird friendless and loyal bf in an hour
>>
>>18154479
why would normal functioning females go on 4chan
>>
>>18154479
also im thirsty bc i live a horrible life and i have no friends. most people tell me to suck it up and have tried to make me feel bad for living. im fucked up because of my family and past friends.
>>
>>18154479
That's what they want, deep down.
>>
>>18154465
Most guys like my self are perrty shitty at dating, if you go to high school got to a library and find a guy by him self and just talk, the more you do this the more people will notice you,
>>
>>18153598
What city you live in? Most likely gonna be another anon that lives the same place.

Alternatively post a picture and we'll tell you if looks are your problem
>>
File: mfw-crying.gif (347KB, 384x306px) Image search: [Google]
mfw-crying.gif
347KB, 384x306px
Be careful at the bar OP. I'll tell you my story:

>be me, standard 6/10 female
> No friendos, but want companionship and the dickles
> Decide to put myself out their, and head to a bar
> Really doll myself up, now a 7.5/10 qtpie. Wear push up bra for cleavage
> Sit at bar and or petron with lime
> 10 mins in no attention 4 me
> sadface.jpg
> Thinking of going home and stuffing my face with flamin hot lime cheetos
> suddenly I see stud in corner and we make eye contact
> electricchills.ips
> I see a bulge OwO whats this
> he gets up and makes his way over
> we talk for awhile and he invites me over to his place.
> mfw
> we leave and my heart is racing
> we get to his place and we are kissing at the door
> we get onto the bed and things are getting hairy
> missionaccomplished.img
> take off his pants
> beef jerky falls out
> mfw things are literaly hairy
> covered in a bush of hair and jerky
> mfw I realize he's an eight foot tall hyper elusive cryptoid
> mfw he demads beef jerky
>mfw I am forced to be his jerky slave
> dontmesswithsasquatch.moralofthestory

I'm now having to provide him with weekly jerky under threat of death. Be careful, /adv/.
>>
>>18153598
Settle for the average "non-popular" quiet guy, he'll be loyal and love you
>>
Hahah, why do you feel entitled to a chad? What's wrong with the rest of regular guys? Trust me you wont find a loyal good looking guy, especially weird one, they have friends and interests, cba with a psycho gf.
>>
Can you just tell us where do you live, OP?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.