[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >is always tired >hangs out with friends and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>be me
>is always tired
>hangs out with friends and drink
>get tired from drink
>everyone else gets super hyped and crazy
>feel bad because I am boring and tired
>go home really early at like ten

what do, I'm so tired all the time
>>
>>18153563

What's your sleep schedule, diet and physical activity like?
>>
>>18153571
they're all shit

Though I have tried to give up chips and candy, my bd was a week ago and I had a lot of cake and stuff and soda in these last weeks (with alcohol) and another friend had a party close to mine.

I had a candy/chips/soda free jan to Feb so I'm going to continue it this whole year. Didn't feel any different at the end of February, though.

I do think I oversleep and I don't work out. I'm only 26, though. Is no energy during a whole day normal?
>>
>>18153577
You'd be surprised at how many emotional and motivational problems can be solved with better sleeping and exercise habits. I was lucky enough to recently get a job that is somewhat physically intensive and forces me to wake up early, and although it was hard adjusting to that, I definitely feel more positive and have more energy in my average day (provided I actually go to sleep at a decent time the night before, unless it's a weekend).
>>
>>18153577

I'd say it isn't normal, but I'm not a doctor. Just guessing here.

A better diet, good sleep and exercise helps but this could be a completely different issue. I had a friend that was fit but for the longest time was lethargic due to depression.

If I were you I'd just change some things and see if anything improves. I'd you feel it's serious maybe seek professional help.
>>
>>18153563
Get a complete physical. There may be a simple physical explanation, like a vitamin deficiency.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.