[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do sober people do for fun? I'm two weeks into a sober

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What do sober people do for fun? I'm two weeks into a sober stint and I've pretty much just stayed home, watched TV, read comics, and played video games. I've gone to a couple of movies with friends, and I'm on a diet so dinner is out...

All I can think of basically involves like, working out, or hiking, or something.
>>
it looks like you answered your own question, good job!
>>
>>18153725

That's literally it though? I pretty much hate those things, and only do them out of necessity.
>>
Things they would do if they weren't sober? Sounds like you're just a boring faggot with no hobbies
>>
>>18153734

I can't go to a bar to watch the game with pals, hang around and have a couple of cocktails and just talk, go out on a Friday night and pick up on girls, go to a club...

Basically anything I want to do with people that isn't being physically active involves drinking unless I try to persuade people to come sit in my house, which no one wants to do.
>>
>>18153745
Why is moderation so hard for some people?

Anyway, do you like music? Go to some shows. Do you want to weld for the hell of it? Find an art studio that can teach you. Have you always wished you could carve sculptures with a chainsaw? Get a light saw and grab some wood when people have tree work done. Etc etc
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.