[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >Have 26 year old GF >Was drunk as shit last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1487351115018.png (898KB, 627x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487351115018.png
898KB, 627x808px
>23
>Have 26 year old GF
>Was drunk as shit last night
>Asked me how many girls I've slept with
>Say including her, 4
>I ask her how many dudes shes been with
>She tells me she has slept with 16 guys
>Told me now she feels bad because she assumed my number would be similar to hers
>Was worried I was going to think about it too much

Well, she was right. I'm thinking about it a lot. We had sex last night too, and when I was fucking her I was thinking "damn, this doesn't mean much of anything to her probably, shes fucked so many other dudes, and they may or may not be much better than me".

We've been together for 3 months, and I was really starting to fall in love with her, then this shit happens. What do I do now? How do I get this shit out of my head?
>>
bump for help
>>
>>18153123

It only feels bad because there's a big gap. So make her feel very sorry for you and let you fuck other girls on the side or do threesomes with you until the numbers are more even.

Anyway, would you give her reason if you had 4 partners and her only 1, and she said that she's worried she doesn't mean anything to you because you've been with so many others?

Just chill, I know it's awful to know that, but there isn't much you can do besides increasing your own number or fucking her silly so that your total amount of fucks is bigger than the total sum of the other 16 dudes.
>>
>>18153123
this is why i maintain a "dont ask, dont tell" policy when it comes to the body count
>>
I know the feeling. It actually caused impotency on a couple occasions, thinking about shit too much.
The subject matter in this situation isn't as bad though. If she enjoys it, she enjoys it. If she doesn't, you can usually take visual cues.
>>
It doesnt matter how many people a woman has had sex with (within reason)
It only matters how many people she's fallen in love with.
>>
>>18153370

t. female
>>
>>18153370
She told me I'm the first shes actually been in love with. Not sure I believe. She tried to convince me she had a 4-5 year off and on again relationship with a guy, but that they were "just fuck buddies" the whole time.

>>18153359
Yah, I do as well but was plastered and forgot.
>>
Don't live your life with regrets OP.

20 years from now she'd be laughing that she had a load of dick in her youth and you'd be dead inside.
>>
>>18153123
Yep, she's a slut, but her being easy is probably why you got her, so do not complain. You're probably getting close to top of that long list, if you get to a more deeper relationship with her. Sex can improve with time. Probably half of her list is hookups that had no time to develop. Enjoy your slut gf, anon. All of best...
>>
>>18153375
It doesn't matter how many people someone has had sex with when you could both fall in love and never have to worry about it again.
As I've said, within reason.
>>
File: 1486762186246.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486762186246.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>18153376
>just fuck buddies the whole 4-5 years

The most doubtful thing I've ever heard.
>>
I get what your saying. Everybody has those thoughts. I listen to that voice in the back of my mind that tells me to stop being a little bitch about it. Haha. She's been fucking you for 3 months dude. Youre alright. Stop living in the past and keep going to pound town on her and shell stick around. Block that out of your head. Plus, more partners doesn't mean more experience. If you plowed those 4 girls for a year each and she had a bunch of one night stands, your winning.
>>
Every guy who has some sense of self worth is going to feel like this. Why do you think virginity is held in such a high regard in so many cultures?

You either just accept that your girlfriend fucked other dudes because sex to her isn't as "exclusive" or you let it eat you up and break up with her/become jaded because of it.

Western women are sluts, plain and simple
>>
>>18153467
>Western women are sluts, plain and simple

ooww show us where the big bad western sluts touched you. It was in the butt right? That's why you're so butthurt?
>>
>>18153392
I agree with this.. sadly, the girl I fell in love with wont even respond... she has no idea what she's doing to me inwardly.. it's dragged on quite long.
>>
>>18153657
It's not love if the feeling isn't reciprocated. What you have is an obsession. As soon as you realize it isn't healthy and you're better than begging someone to be in their life the sooner you'll move on and be happy.
>>
>>18153467
>Every guy who has some sense of self worth is going to feel like this.

What? Having this problem is literally the definition of insecurity ...
>>
>>18153370
nope bitch its actually the opposite

many lovers = normal girl
many sex parters = slutty girl
many lovers = slutty guy
many sex partners = normal guy

not that I think this is the way it should be, but speaking in evolutionary terms this is how it is
>>
>>18153668
Many lovers = insane girl with fleeting emotions
many sex partners = circumstances
Many lovers = idiot guy
many sex partners = normal guy
>>
>>18153674
"lovers" isnt defined as life changing relationships but as the tendency to attach feelings to someone

I refer to "slutty" as in having qualities that make each sex less desirable

Women form far more emotional attachments than men, but have less sex (its more of a risk - getting impregnanted, becoming vulnerable)

Men actively seek sex far more than women, but *try less* to form emotional connections (its more of a risk - raising a baby not their own)
>>
>>18153123
I had been with I think 4 girls when I was with this one girl that had been with 30 other dudes (making me 31). I think we were 22 at the time. We had a regular old relationship.

It was shitty for a lot of reasons that weren't related to how many people either of us had fucked. I had way more sex than she had, she just had her sex with more people.
>>
>>18153359

You're a manchild. Don't ask only if you genuinely don't give a shit, not because you're too scared to know, you pathetic sack of shit.
>>
>>18153382
No, she won't. She'll be jealous and bitter about it.
>>
File: 1480408015396.gif (417KB, 200x134px) Image search: [Google]
1480408015396.gif
417KB, 200x134px
>>18153123

0/10

These bait threads are getting exhausting.
>>
>>18153123
Hey to break it to you OP but multiply her number by 4 for the truth.
>>
File: gentlemen.jpg (32KB, 370x369px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen.jpg
32KB, 370x369px
Is she going to be your last?

If no, then you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18153709

Its actually not a terrible idea.

Lets say you're really into a girl. She's perfect and nice and compassionate and caring and loves you and has been a faithful, committed girlfriend for years.

What exactly is the upside to knowing? That she used to be a different person than the person she is now? So you can have images of her doing shameful things stuck in your head and for what?How does that help you progress your relationship or grow closer together? What other outcome could possibly happen from finding out other than tainting a previously great relationship?

This is kind of the same kind of concept as "Hey, should I tell my ex that I cheated on her while we were together?" Its a bit of a different scenario but the thought process is relatively the same, the ONLY possible thing to be gained from telling her that is hurting her. It changes nothing about the nature of the relationship or the outcome or the way you felt about it.

I dunno, man. Its not a completely ridiculous idea to suggest not going out of your way to ruin a good thing just for the sake of ruining it. If you're happy and she's good to you and she's not hiding anything insane that could come back to haunt the both of you later then what else matters? That's my take on it, anyways.

Maybe some people need to know absolutely everything about their partner before committing to them and thats fine but I think its a little ridiculous to start calling people pathetic for choosing to focus on the good things in their relationships and not going out of their way to dig up potentially damaging skeletons out of people's closets just for the sake of full disclosure.
>>
>>18153664
>It's not love if the feeling isn't reciprocated.
Seriously the retarded liberals/relativists on this forum piss me off. Don't change English to suit your feelings or ego. Love has downsides too.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 390x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 390x283px
>>18153760

>Girl says 16
>She obviously means 64
>>
>>18153359
by regulation, a -no answer- counts as 30
>>
>>18153123
There is a reason she is with you or whatever.
>>
>>18153123
All I can say is, sometimes it makes a girl more confident if she's slept with people before you, it doesn't have to mean she's comparing you though. Girls don't want to be compared either.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.