[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it when you tell a woman you like her, she'll say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: youdontsay2.png (285KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay2.png
285KB, 3072x2048px
Why is it when you tell a woman you like her, she'll say she needs time to think about it, and take up to two weeks to tell you she doesn't have feelings for you?

Seems like if you don't feel the same way, you can just say it right then and there and not waste everyone's time.
>>
>>18152914
Some theory says that you as a male must never tell your female that you love / like her first.

You as a male must make your actions speak for you. So just hang with them, try to sex them up and generally please them and sooner or later some female will fall for you.
>>
>>18152914
well-adjusted adults don't go around saying "i like you" to people they want to date. they just say, "hey, wanna go on a date." then you can decide if you (genuinely, actually) like each other and want to keep dating. you're putting the cart before the horse. don't put so much pressure on the other person to make a life decision on the spot. be less sperg
>>
>>18153100
What if you know they don't return your feelings, and you don't plan on dating, but still want to make your feelings known and get the rejection out of the way?
>>
>>18152914

she wanted to reject you but it was really awkward so she said she needed to think about it, and then hoped you'd forget, and then when you didnt forget felt like she had to answer.
>>
File: C3s_w54UcAA3LUB.jpg large.jpg (41KB, 950x466px) Image search: [Google]
C3s_w54UcAA3LUB.jpg large.jpg
41KB, 950x466px
>Why is it when you tell a woman you like her, she'll say she needs time to think about it, and take up to two weeks to tell you she doesn't have feelings for you?
>>
>>18153128

Why in the hell do you need confirmation on that? Do you also want every single person that refuses to be your friend to be broken down into telling you to fuck off?

Learn to let things go.
>>
>>18153156
1). To get it out of the way and tie things up.
>Learn to let things go.
2). Go fuck yourself with barbed wire.
>>
>>18153159

You remind me of my brother that always had to have the last word in every situation.

I'm not going to stop you but why waste time on a person you know you're not going to date and push or pressure them for a response? Why can't you simply move on? Do you want or need rejection like some participation trophy? Validation Asking someone out isn't groundbreaking, daring or new. People get rejected and ignored all of the time.
>>
>>18153100

As a well adjusted adult, you don't always know immediately if you're into someone right off the bat. There has to be a come to Jesus moment where you say "let's go out this weekend," but have to explain to the person that it's more than just as friends.

Sure, asking someone on a date if you've just met them and like them is the way to go, but that's not always available.
>>
>>18153182
Are you fucking idiot with the reading comprehension of a college freshman? It's to tie things up and end it there. That's not a hard sell, you troglodyt imbecile.
>>
>>18153193

I read what you posted but still can't understand why you'd waste your time just to hear a guaranteed "no". If you must really 'tie up' things then go for it.
>>
>>18153156
>>18153182
some people can't get over anything. and you admit their feelings to them to basically close the book and move onto the next. else leaving it open ended and wondering just nags at you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18153202
Because assuming isn't the same as actually verifying it. You need to hear it from them for good. Or else it just isn't the same. Otherwise, it's like performing an experiment while still knowing what the results might be. You may have a good idea what's in store for you, but you could still also be wrong, and need those extra bits of data for the sake conclusivity..
>>
>>18153205
>>18153213

True. I guess my opinion on the matter was influenced by the anon clearly stating there were no returned feelings or chance of dating and that made me think that it sounds like a lost cause.

Wasn't trying to be a dick. I just don't understand that mindset.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.