[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out the girl my boyfriend left me for was recently diagnosed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Multiple-Sclerosis.jpg (65KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Multiple-Sclerosis.jpg
65KB, 576x432px
Found out the girl my boyfriend left me for was recently diagnosed with MS and i was glad. How awful am i? Also what are the odds that they break up over this? I don't want him back, but i don't want them to be together. I want leaving me so brutally to have been a mistake.
>>
>>18152487
I guess it depends on how bad her MS is. My gf has MS and we've been together for 10 years. It doesn't really affect our lives.
>>
>>18152487
i think you should focus on yourself and move on to better things.

us guys are stubborn and i really doubt he'll break up with her and try to get you back.
>>
>>18152493
I don't know how bad it is, but our mutual friend complained to me that she brings it up *all* the time for attention, takes sick time at work a lot, and is always asking for donations to do MS walks and shit.

My ex may or may not be into that (he has a hero complex, but also very selfish and gets irritated by ongoing problems).
>>
>>18152499
I do not want him back. Serious about that, i have been in this position before. I just don't think i'll stop being angry until they're no longer together.
>>
>>18152504
I'm just letting you know that MS is a disease that affects different people in different ways, there are at least 4 types of varying severity, and they go from not very debilitating to incredibly debilitating.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that it isn't shitty to ask for donations for charity walks for causes you believe in.

You sound like terrible people that all fucking deserve each other.
>>
>>18152519
I don't think that it's shitty, i even thought about making an anonymous donation. But it is apparently getting on other people's nerves.
>>
>>18152504
You sound so bitter, meanwhile your BF is enjoying qt MS gf
>>
>>18152524
I am bitter. Not denying it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.