[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have girlfriend >been dating for almost two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-03-15 00.31.59.png (77KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-15 00.31.59.png
77KB, 373x373px
>be me
>have girlfriend
>been dating for almost two years
>in school to get degree
>seen girl around
>some sexual attraction to this girl
>have had several fantasies about this girl
>too nervous to actually talk to this girl
>don't want to cheat
>generally sexually frustrated about situation
What do?
>>
>>18152424
>Sexual attraction to this girl
>Had fantasies
Every guy ever has is sexually attracted and have fantasies about every beautiful girl they come across you idiot.

>See pretty girl
>Too afraid to talk to her
>Thinking about cheating but this girl doest know I exist
>Sexually frustrated about the situation

You're an idiot. I hope you ruin your relationship so that she can be rid of your dead weight. I obviously don't know your girlfriend but I do know she deserves better then the walking sack of stupid shit that is you.
>>
>>18152444
Did you actually read the post?

>don't want to cheat
I'm in a perfectly happy relationship. I wouldn't have dated her for almost 2 years now if I didn't feel some sort of strong connection to her. The whole reason I created this thread is to understand how to approach the situation. It's more of an issue of dealing with a lot of sexual frustration.
>>
>>18152424

Just bang your gf more until you're less frustrated. How is this even a problem?
>>
It's normal to have a little crush here and there outside of a relationship. Just keep in mind why you actually love who you love and what the relationship gives to you. It's work.
Now to the girl at your school - is there any way to avoid her? Like I get when you have the same courses it's hard but maybe sit in front of her so you don't see her during the lessons and see at what place she mostly hangs out at campus and go find some where else for you to go etc.
>>
>>18152465
We already do. A lot. My gf has already explained to me how she sometimes has difficulty handling me.
>>
>>18152467
I do keep in mind why I'm in the relationship in the first place. It's the whole reason I don't want to cheat.

This girl is in all of my classes. We are going for the same degree. The school is small and so is the campus. I will literally see her every day and everywhere.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.