[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing too crazy /adv/ice, My dog of 11 years got put down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1477933085615.jpg (93KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477933085615.jpg
93KB, 533x533px
Nothing too crazy /adv/ice,

My dog of 11 years got put down about an hour ago. Woke up, and she was having trouble breathing and was very stiff. Was hoping she'd die casually in her sleep, not in chaos.

Sure, I could use google... but I was wondering if y'all have any nice perspective on how to move on.

Honestly, I figured I could just volunteer at local animal shelters or get an extra side job just walking doggos or some shit.

Thanks amigos y amigas.
>>
>>18152416
Volunteering is a great idea and you could potentially meet another companion to rescue. Good on you and I'm so sorry for your loss.
>>
Sorry to hear about your pooch. Had to it once and it broke my fucking heart. I had a younger dog to lean on, so that. Time, my friend, is your friend. When you're ready getcha another one!
>>
>>18152416
It's just a dog, Anon.
>>
>>18152416
if it's any consolation, she was already dead when she was "having trouble breathing." It's a normal thing that happens when they put dogs down with those medications. The vet should have told you about that. I knew it was going to happen and it still freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>18152683
wait, I misunderstood your post. you woke up, not her. anyway, TYL dogs breathe a few times after they die when they get put down sometimes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.