[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants to desperately introduce me to her parents.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: heatenings frog.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
heatenings frog.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
My girlfriend wants to desperately introduce me to her parents. But the thing is I'm moving from this country in two weeks (she knows this) and probably for a long time (she doesn't know this), and I'm not into LDRs. What do I do? Is this some kind of trap? Does she just want to show me off (for her, I am a "catch", she's in her thirties and her parents think she's single and probably permanently)? What's your experience, should I just go with it?
>>
>>18152079
Be fucking honest with your gf, for fucks sake.
>>
>>18152079
>What do I do?
You tell her the truth and break things off. As it stands, you're being a huge asshole for stringing her along.

>Is this some kind of trap? Does she just want to show me off (for her, I am a "catch", she's in her thirties and her parents think she's single and probably permanently)?
She clearly thinks that what you have is more serious than it is, probably because you fail at communication.

>What's your experience, should I just go with it?
Don't lead people on. If you don't want to do a LDR, stop wasting her time.
>>
>>18152095
Shes all excited to show him off to mom and dad. He cant crush her like this. Shes probably already told her parents all about him visiting with a big amile on her face.

>>18152079
Op. This is a really tough situation. If i were you i'd do this.

Go to whatever the event is and meet her parents. Have a good time. Enjoy your last 2 weeks with her. Near the end of your time, fuck her goodbye. Hold her in bed with you at night and explain to her that you mwy be leaving for a very long time. Let her know that its going to be nearly impossible to keep a LDR since you may be gone for a very long time. she'll get the hint and understand. If shes still not getting it then tell her that you aren't going to waste her time making her wait for you when you may never return. Tell her you cant do that to her or you. Then tell her you want to stay i contact and stay close friends so hopefully one day you may return and you could pick things back up with her.

She should get the hint even before you have to say that though tbqqh.

Its tough. Its a tough situation. This is the best way to handle it imo.
>>
Be honest with yourself and others. Its very unfair of you to hide such vital information from others.
>>
>>18152131

lol like life or the shit women do is "fair". I think the best I can do to make everyone happy is to go with it and break up with her one month after I'm abroad, saying I'm forced to stay longer (true) and can't maintain an LDR.
>>
>>18152148

ok faggot, keep masking your cowardice, one day the mask will slip.
>>
>is it a trap
You probably think this because you seem fairly manipulative yourself, withholding info for as long as you can reap the benefits of the relationship.

I think she is afraid that your relationship won't survive and her wanting you to meet her parents is a way to pull it into more official territory. You being willing to go see her parents would seem indicative of taking her seriously as a partner. She is hoping to get a sign that what you have together is real, especially now that your relationship is about to be tested (= broken off, but she doesn't know that).

>tl;dr you are shitty and calculating, what you describe seems normal and human
>>
>>18152185

I just wanna have pussy til the end of the month bro
>>
>>18152250
So you are a disgusting subhuman. Please don't meet her parents and tell her that you just used her. She will be better off without such a prick like you.
>>
>>18152260

Nah I really cared about her, provided she maintained her end of the relationship, which she did. Where's this "used her" shit coming from, having sex with her doesn't mean I have to marry her, fuck off biocunt.

>She will be better off without such a prick like you.

I doubt it
>>
>>18152148
Literal sociopath detected

Normally I'd say get help, but this seems like a lost cause so the world would be better off if cockroaches like you would just kill themselves. Not even trying to be edgy, that's my honest opinion.
>>
>>18152160
^this
>>
Are the people responding all women?
>>
you are being a piece of shit son
dont be like that
>>
>>18152299
Why do you think that? Common sense or empathy have nothing to do whether you're male or female. If you really think OP is right, or behaves in a way that is even the slightest acceptable something must be utterly wrong with you.
>>
OP here. Well, I told her to tell her parents to come. Now she writes to me that she wants me in her life, and that she's been sure about me for a long time. Fuck.
>>
>>18152432
kys flam
>>
now she asked why I was unsure about meeting her parents, and what the problem was - good opportunity to tell her I'm staying longer? (just had meeting with my boss, etc)
>>
>>18152489
after disgusting everyone on this board, good luck receiving sound advice. People are aware you're a coward and a pos now. You could of honestly handled it better and broke it off with the girl like most have suggested with your dignity in tact.
>>
>>18152489

Oh no I've offended some beta cuck mangina who thinks women should be treated like princesses and it's a heinous crime to ever sugar coat the truth to them to preserve stability. Big deal. But if I were to ever get trapped by her with pregnancy because she "forgot to take the pill", you would say it's my fault and my responsibility. It's you people that disgust me.

I'm gonna put on a good impression for her parents, I'm sure. I'll go along with this circus as long as it doesn't start bothering me.
>>
>>18152079
you are a dick OP
>>
>>18152148
Literally no balls.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.