[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious problem, and I can't sleep because of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: season06_ep41_ss03.jpg (31KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
season06_ep41_ss03.jpg
31KB, 578x327px
I have a serious problem, and I can't sleep because of it.

A few months ago I lost my job, my apartment, and basically everyone I had cared about.

The end result was me moving out of state with a friend's mom, in hopes that I would be able to get back on my feet.

It has been a month now and I have made several strides to get ahead, but I am only human, and have not guaranteed a solution yet.

I had applied for a job through a staffing agency, and gone through their hoops to the best of my ability. Today, after filling out some paperwork, they directed me to do a drug screen that I had no idea I was going to have. Needless to say, I was not able to go, even after drinking tons of coffee and water to accelerate the system.

Not being able to provide a sample, the staffing agency was nice enough to let me try again tomorrow, however as with my current transportation situation, causes my friend's mom to take an extended lunch from her job to take me.

I feel like I've let her down, she's visibly upset with me, despite her not wanting to talk to me about it. Is there anything I can do for her to show that I'm trying?
>>
> friend's mom
Please tell me you called him son; talk out of it, talking with a reasonable person will always come to productive results
>>
>>18152890
lol'd

>>18151885
>Is there anything I can do for her to show that I'm trying?
You can succeed, friend. The point of this is you took drugs and were unable to take the drug test so they told you to come back tomorrow. Wouldn't that be the opposite direction of progress?

You want to turn your life around without changing your lifestyle. In any case, you need to find some alternative method to getting to the employment centre or whatever it is. Bus maybe? Taxi? I don't know. The big issue isn't really so much that you're cutting into her work time; moreso that you're taking advantage of it and not really doing anything with it.
>>
>>18151885
You said you have taken several strides to get ahead. Yet the only thing you mention is going to a staffing agency and filling out their preliminary application and then not providing a urine sample. Why weren't you at that staffing agency within the first couple of days of moving and not a month later?
>>
>>18151885
Stop taking drugs. They are such a waste of everything and they get boring after a while anyway. Someday you may wish you had the time back.
>>
>>18151885
What an idiot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.