[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men capable of empathy? Whenever a guy has been 'nice'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

File: eef8afd96f63fe359d0a131c13fdcf2d.jpg (122KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
eef8afd96f63fe359d0a131c13fdcf2d.jpg
122KB, 1170x900px
Are men capable of empathy?

Whenever a guy has been 'nice' to me the niceness immediately stops once they've had sex with me

Not once has a guy had feelings for me

Is it just in stories?
>>
File: 1490003898188.png (49KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1490003898188.png
49KB, 196x196px
>>18151228
The secret is to not have sex with men you aren't dating if you want friendship because you're playing a game of give and take and frankly not all people are willing to keep giving after they've taken.
>>
You know those nice guys that you would never date?

Try going out with one of them instead of Chad.
>>
>>18151228
More so than women.

The problem you are having has nothing do with emapthy which should be fairly obvious
>>
In my experience as a woman, no. I imagine there are exceptions.
>>
>>18151228
You got pumped and dumped. Now you're judging half the planet, charming. Am I supposed to figure out why you're not relationship material? Stop dressing and acting like a prostitute. The kind of person you are plays the biggest role in the types of people you get. The rest can be summed up as location location location.

>>18151241
OP does indeed need to wait before putting out, but if she waits too long then she's just going to end up in a different bad place. If you want a relationshit then seek guys who are looking for one instead of just blowing random chads then crying+blaming because they didn't turn out to be your knight in shining armor.
>>
>>18151228
What the fuck is with girls and opening their legs first thing? Are girls just incapable of telling when a guy just wants to get in her pants? Is it gender autism
>>
>>18151246
Ain't gonna happen, tens of thousands of years of sexual selection can't be wrong.

Lift some damn weights instead of playing the 'nice guy' route. Not OP here.
>>
>>18151228
stop dating fake chads who know what you want 2 hear. and some date some losers who sperg out and make fools of themselves those are the true nice guys
>>
>>18151259
its not a nice guy route. its an honest route. girls like OP keep falling for the pump and dump because if a guy straight up told her he just wants to fuck her and leave. she would disconnect contact majority of times.
>>
>>18151259
>Chad lifts weights and nice guy doesn't
That's insane dude. These things aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>18151257
Women are naturally attracted to confident and sexualized men. If you don't look like sex then you're probably not going to have much sex as a male.

Do I want OP to stop getting PD'd? No.

Will I offer some form of help? Sure, stop hanging with players. You're probably not going to do this, so I look forward to all the feminist preaching I'm about to see. Go ahead and blame the betas for what the alphas have done to you, that is their role in life.
>>
>>18151228
Where is your father at?
>>
>>18151266
Countdown to all the girls in this threat shitting on the guys and projecting the that they're all autistic fat smelly guys who are jealous as the guys laugh at the female inability to make decisions they won't regret
>>
>>18151257
Women are honestly dumb as rocks when it comes to this. Guy shows some confidence and strings a sentence together and they're a slip and slide.
>>
>>18151261
Realest post of the thread.

>>18151264
OP is responsible for her own suffering and she's not going to get out of it without accepting this simple fact first.

>>18151265
Do you have big muscles? Good. Do you have big lard? Bad.
>>
>>18151274

Age 20:
>me mee meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!1!!1

Age 30:
>the world needs to learn to accept my phonebook list of flaws, even though I absolutely refuse to accept a single one of theirs.

Age 40:
>Where have all the good men gone?
>>
>>18151275
I thought PUA was bullshit but apparently it isn't because we keep getting threads like this while the girl is *utter* confused why this didn't turn into a healthy long relationship
>>
>>18151228
>Whenever a guy has been 'nice' to me the niceness immediately stops once they've had sex with me

Have you slept with every guy that has been nice to you?
>>
>>18151286
Hold on, this anons right we skated over that
What the fuck, if I expected a long relationship from everyone who's ever been nice to me I'd kill myself thinking everyone is manipulative sociopath
>>
>>18151283
no it works for the fraud alphas that meet foolish girls who aren't good enough for legit good dudes.
>>
To be honest I'm really curious and want to do research if there is a higher percentage of autistic symptoms among women than men
>>
do girls just go through life with their eyes closed or some shit? so many girls put no effort in conversations or they are just downright weird
>>
Male here, just realized the other day that I don't really give a fuck about 99% of women, and fine them vapid, boring, uninteresting, and don't really consider them fully human, seeing as their intellectual horizon usually ends at the tip of their nose.

I chat nicely with them in order to make them interested and have sex with them, but ultimately I don't give a shit about their feelings, or see them as individuals with their own (valid) thoughts, feelings, and emotions. It made me realize that I'm a pretty big piece of shit, and therefore have no right to get upset about all the women who I feel have used me, or don't individuate me. It was a pretty big revelation, and I don't know what to make of it, or how I can accept it, while still attempting to have meaningful and intimate relationships with the opposite sex.

So TL;DR you're probably right
>>
>>18151283
>>18151297
Don't criticize what you clearly do not understand.

As I often say in /adv/:
The first chapter in any PUA book is "stop being a greasy slob."

There, I just saved somebody ten dollars. I love helping people like that.
>>
>>18151228
Yes? Obviously. If anything, women are incable of it.

I think your problem is thinking one night stands is more than one night stands.
>>
>>18151308
Tbh this.
I can't think of the last time I considered a woman a true friend.

It's always like fuckbuddy or its a friend's girlfriend or a girl who just happens to be in our group. I've dated and had a girlfriend be eventually realize that they're so uninteresting

When there's a girl in the group she never really contributes to the conversation

Man...
>>
File: 1458933955050.gif (59KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1458933955050.gif
59KB, 206x206px
>"PUA doesn't work"
>I hate men because they keep playing me
>>
Stop sleeping around maybe?
>>
>>18151320
Yea, it's not just women though. I think I really just have an attachment disorder. When I really think about it I don't feel close to anyone or anything, but since I quit talking to my parents, and don't place the same expectations on platonic friends, it really just manifests in """"romantic""""" relationships. Or maybe everyone feels this way, but most people are too afraid/stupid to look inside themselves and realize it.
>>
>it's a " neckbeards upset over being virgins make fun of a girl because she has sex" episode

Oh boy a re run?
>>18151228
Give up on men, honestly
>>
>>18151326
Tbh people don't like to think of it but the majority of people in your life the only reason you keep them is because they serve you in some way
>>
sluts get chads

divas get fanboys

fatties get fatties

crackheads get crackheads

life is fair
>>
>>18151328
right on schedule
>>
>>18151331
Yea, and it's weird, because I resent the world for being that way, but I'm part of the problem. Real double bind.
>>
File: CqkhuZPUsAA0MQq.jpg large.jpg (75KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
CqkhuZPUsAA0MQq.jpg large.jpg
75KB, 735x735px
>>18151328
How are your feminist shaming tactics supposed to help OP in any way?
>>
>>18151328
>It's a scapegoatist tumblrina that can only see in black and white episode
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 330x153px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 330x153px
I wish so badly for empathy from one very specific woman right now..this very moment..

But I feel she'd think I'm crazy..or obsessed with her... and desu.. I don't even know..

She left such a deep memory in me..and now the only way to contact her is some weird creepy method that I wish she wouldn't judge me for..

But instead, I have to force these feelings inside..bottle them up.. and die a little more.
>>
>>18151342
No more replies to that post, it is officially bait past this point.
>>
>>18151342
Lmao, rich coming from the person defending the faggots for projecting their insecurities onto OP's vague post.
>>
>>18151354
But u just replied, silly
U've been got
>>
>>18151228
Men can tell when theres an easy lay. Fake niceness would be dropped when they realize they aren't getting any and you can tell whos a piece of shit and whos not. But then again this requires that you close your legs which doesn't seem possible for you.
tldr; sluts get pumped and dumped.
>>
>>18151372
This too. Men resent sluts like wome resent fake nice guys. It's s tactic people employ when they have nothing else to offer a potential partner.
>>
>>18151228
>meet girlfriend
>she's sweet in a way I've never experienced in a relationship
>amazing to her in every regard, in both her and her family's opinion
>don't push sex on her because she has hangups over it
>we rarely have sex, but she lets guys hit on her (I'm too scared to tell them to stop, and please don't embarass me by trying yourself, etc)
>years of support, fun, and comfort later
>we're married too early by her aunt's (controlled her wedding fund) suggestion
>she gives up on everything she told me she wanted for herself (i.e. she was just dreaming about finishing school, getting in shape like I was, etc.)
>acts depressed all the time, never talks to me
>tells me she wants a break like her sister had, but her sister just used that as an excuse to fuck around, so I say "work on it as is, or we're done"
>start catching her masturbating all the time
>she eventually cheats on me twice before telling me
>I discuss working things out, she agrees
>it's too late: I'm fat from stress eating/her inability to eat in without moping, jobless with no prospects or friends due to her wanting to move twice, and a complete edgelord because she's even LESS likely to have fun or try sex due to recent events (most of which include her running from problems)

I loved her, I needed no sex. I wanted a hug, and I wanted communication. I was nice as all hell without being a fat fucking puss.

I'd rather pump and dump for the rest of my life than go through that shit again. I'd even forego sex, but seeing as noone else minds how shitty you're required to be to have sex/not be lonely without being hurt, I figure I might as well throw my wad back into the lot once I get back in shape and can afford to shove $60 worth of Amaretto and sushi down someone's throat.

I'd rather pump and
>>
Are you only dating "nice" guys? The ones who look like douchebags, talk like douchebags, and act like douchebags? Because it sounds like you do
>>
>>18151396
Has the definition of nice guy changed? What's a douchebag anymore? Nice guys typically applied to fedora'd neckbeards back in 2012
>>
>>18151383
pump and?????
>>
>>18151407
Each generation is different. The iPhone generation is amazingly self-centered because the prediction of "fifteen minutes of fame for everyone" finally came true. It was a scifi-tier prediction, but it's reality now.

Women want a knight in shining armor. Smart women know how to get one. Dumb women go on the internet and e-scream 'men are pigs' in a repeating loop. Kinda like how dumb young men post feels threads instead of putting themselves out there and building their value over time.

Sluts get chads.
>>
File: 1459886242892.jpg (112KB, 755x552px) Image search: [Google]
1459886242892.jpg
112KB, 755x552px
>You're all just bitter virgins!

>How come I can't lockdown and monopolize one of the top males?
>>
>>18151421
Pump and make an editing error, apparently. Least it wasn't on my phone!
>>
No. Men are the shit gender. They regularly lie, cheat, and steal(literally) and then claim their shit doesn't stink.
>>
File: what women are worth.jpg (70KB, 1000x772px) Image search: [Google]
what women are worth.jpg
70KB, 1000x772px
>>18151443
You really need to realize that the males ITT are the ones who get a kick out of you saying that. We're not your shoulder to cry on after Chad creampies you and vanishes.
>>
>>18151269
>>18151269
>>18151269
>>
>>18151471
>>18151471
>>18151471
>>
>>18151228
What problems do you have going on right now, if any? Objectivity will help you find answers yourself - - don't trust a board full of people with similar problems to solve yours.
>>
>>18151264
HAH holy fucking hell, this.
>>
>>18151458

Your gender is literally worse than niggers. You can't pass high school, you have no emotions and are destructive, you're entitled and whiny. Thankfully you're also becoming obsolete. ME and OP can have kids and will die surrounded by our offspring. You'll die alone.

Remember ladies, abort male fetuses!
>>
>>18151228
Of course men are capable of empathy. But you're not finding men. You're finding boys and idiots and players.

Date men, and then only sleep with them when you think that you want to develop your relationship with them. Relationships lead to sex, not the other way around.

Fucking whomever is nice to you or flatters you will get you nowhere.
>>
>>18151264

>I have to lie because if I didn't lie I wouldn't get what I want

lol that doesn't make your lying okay or justifiable.
>>
File: 1458342443199.jpg (98KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458342443199.jpg
98KB, 900x900px
>>18151483
>mfw reading this post
>>
File: 1488505914550.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488505914550.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18151228

1/10
>>
>>18151490

DAILY REMINDER

73% of ARRESTS were of MALES
MEN commit 80% of VIOLENT CRIME
MEN commit 90% of MURDER
75% of AUTISTIC PERSONS are MALE
Nearly 10% of MEN are NARCISSISTS
Nearly 80% of US MEN are overweight or obese(Making their demands for skinny women even more ridiculous)

MEN are the SHIT GENDER. MEN are DEFECTIVE. MEN need to be ELIMINATED and the world will be brought to a better place WITHOUT them.
>>
>>18151228
>>18151501
Yes, OP. So much this. Men are the worst. But you keep fucking us, so what does that make you when you should know better?

Be a lesbian. Maybe that will work out. You clearly don't understand the first thing about men.
>>
File: 1450244044440.png (329KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1450244044440.png
329KB, 419x610px
>>18151501
>>
>>18151228
lmao
>>
>>18151241
If they want to actually be with you for you they do it even if they had sex with you. Otherwise it just sounds like a more elaborate game to get in your panties, but some guys do prefer more hard to get girls OP should give it a try.
>>
You have a poor choice in men and give it up too easily.
>>
OP there's nothing wrong with having sex, but if you want a relationship you should ask if they are on the same page or even start a relationship first before you do it. Nobody will always be exactly 100% honest, but atleast you did what you could and if they become disinteressted in you after sex they are not worth keeping around anyway. Their loss, honestly.
>>
>>18151575
>Their loss
lol
>>
>>18151575
If the sex is so bad they run away sounds like dodging a bullet to me
>>
File: Male_privilege_2.jpg (78KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
Male_privilege_2.jpg
78KB, 788x960px
>>18151501
likewise.

also to the OP the answer is yes. men are capable of empathy. empathy is "the ability to understand and share the feelings of another." and we do do this, daily.

however we do not do this for women because they arent worth giving a fuck about.
>>
>>18151602
Both are wasting their time regardless.
>>
>>18151605

>Graph proves how stupid and worthless men are

Wow you sure showed me.
>>
>>18151633
>cure for homelessness: just get a job
>cure for suicide: just be tougher
>cure for homicide: dont get killed
>cure for workplace fatalities: dont get killed2
>lel these problems are mens fault
10/10
>>
>>18151501
>women are so shitty they haven't been able to outpace "inferior" men in at least 50,000 years in any way
>>
I honestly want to know, what "nice" is.
Like did he tell you that you look nice today, and then you thought.

"Yeah I should sleep with this guy"

Or was genuinely a nice friend that stopped being nice once you had sex.
>>
I love this post. So many guys getting mad.
>>
>>18151707
>post
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>18151228
you have shit taste anon.
Most men do the most ridicilous thimgs to appeal to women who manipulate the shit out of them.
So tell me are women able to habe apathy?
>>
>>18151326
>>18151331
Isnt lack of apathy a symtom for autism/sociopathy/psychopathy?
>>
>>18151383
>was nice without being a pussy
>didnt stop people on hitting on his gf
>got cheated on twice
>gf dictated how to act where to live

Mate please man up. I really get sad when I see people acting like doormats for some mentally challenged slut.
>>
>>18151483
Jesus imagine you have a daughter like that
>>
>op generalizes about men
>anons get triggered and start generalizing about women (which is like 80% of the posts on /adv/)

the state of /r9k/
>>
>>18151823
>op generalizes
>get only generalized arguments as replies
>retard in the thread complains about generalizations on women while generalizing himself

The state of /retarded niggers that know nothing about the world and shitpost about it on 4chan/
>>
So many /r9k/ threads here these days.
>>
Hey OP I'm not blaming you but it seems like you're attracting "nice guys" who will say and do anything for sex even if they aren't truly attracted to you. You need to put yourself first in your life, always be confident in yourself and what you believe in and never settle for someone else who isn't the same way in their own life.
>>
>>18151691
He was "nice" in that he looked "nice", had an interest in the things she had an interest in and acted "nice" towards her.
He was not "nice" in that he wanted to do things for her or be her caring and supporting friend that would do anything for her.
When he got what he wanted
he was out of there.
>>
>>18151566
dubs dont lie
>>
>>18151228
Stop aiming out of your league and someone will be genuinely nice to you.
>>
Women are not capable of owning their shit.

Their entire life is men's fault.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.